Spettrer fleeet bombert bar make me quit playin after 15 yesr of playing eve

If you buy three bottles of Princess Aiko Premium Organic Bathwater, I think @tutucox_Khamsi will unblacklist you.

1 Like

for sure
same deal, 1 bil for a 100 ml luxurious bottle containing Princess Aiko Premium Organic BathwaterÂŽ

50% of the money is donated to the princess @Aiko_Danuja Strip Mining Conservancy

HE SAID THE SHERIFF IS NEAR

Also, in before this ridiculous thread is lock

3 Likes

So let me see if I have this right:

You were in a NPSI fleet, which are notoriously hyper paranoid about being awoxed by fleet members.
You made not one, but multiple mistakes, some of which could have resulted in the entire fleet getting popped.
You were kicked from the fleet because of this.

I’m failing to see the problem. Running NPSI fleets is like trying to herd cats, and the people who do it are, by and large, amazing FCs. Honestly, you’re lucky that they only kicked you from fleet and left you behind.

1 Like

Why is this thread alive. The guy was odd and didn’t get the whole social dynamic of our fleets. He was a bit insufferable but that happens on rare occasions when you’re socializing with strangers.

1 Like

Hey!

I’m looking for my old Bomber’s Bar Manual.
The one that had the skills to train listed, and some other info.

I understand that it is an archive(al) and that it is rare to find now, but,
does anyone have a copy of it somewhere that I can find,
before I find mine back again?

–

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.