[Split] - Quafe IRL

have CCP produce quafe for real as a healthy alternative soda, no aspartame or other chemicals like that and ship it out whole sale, follow the pepsi business plan where occasionally you do give aways or redemption codes, discounts on plex, redeeming cool implants maybe, skill injectors, etc.

would be a great way to bring new players into the game, once they get past that epic learning curve.

on the subject of which, if we’re not going to be able to voice chat with Aura, i still think a chat or pop up window for aura would be good, asking aura “how do i sell stuff” and have a basic learn through play tutorial of “here’s the button” “here’s the item” “right click and click, this item, the information laid out tells you how fast you’ll sell it” etc. simple and easy steps and let people take the game at their own pace rather than playing through the tutorial (its good, but floofing hell is it long)

break it down into activities
“what can I help you with today captain?”

“Merc work” “trading” “Hauling” “Mining” “Industry” “Science” “Clones” yada yada yada.

edit: thinking more about the quafe idea, if ghost kitchens exist why can’t people strike up a similar deal for “ghost production” i’m sure one of the big soda companies would happily do a run, they have all the staff, you just provide them with ingredients and materials, they produce and ship it off, CCP distributes it.

step 1) create a healthy but tastey drink
step 2) figure out a way of doing ghost production in countries to cut down on logistics costs
step 3) sell the drink at standard RRP
step 4) find a big bag to put the money in.

There are many discord communities who do this. CCP often spotlights them on their community beat when contests come up etc. (Community beat searchable on forums here)

1 Like

The bot on the eve discord is great for this.

If CCP was making Soda they would be the one who put the aspartam inside

its no good being on the discord when new bros need assistance in game.

The bot is a toy, is says that is has no reliable information

Might The Deathless have some relation to this fellow?

There are many things in EVE that could be considered “Deathless”, for example we, the players are deathless, our bodies might ‘die’ but we live on.

This guy is extra deathless, either because he’s been deathless longer than anyone else, or he’s supposed to die somehow but doesn’t because he runs off redbull and doom music.

1 Like

he’s supposed to die somehow but doesn’t because he runs off redbull and doom music.

So he’s a programmer then?

Aren’t we all deathless? …until biomassed ofc

I think it’s heavily implied that our psyche breaks down every time we die.
IE We won’t be immortal like this for very long

i wish they’d program that in.

i want my character to go space crazy and start seeing things that aren’t there like the last 45 minutes of Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.

I figure its more the recurring trauma, alcoholism and insomnia kind of damaged psyche. Your mental faculties are still there even if your emptional ones are getting a little frayed.

…and to mitigate those effects you would need to drink Quafe. More and more every time you die.

12 pack of quafe, only 50 USD!

BUY ONE GET HALF OFF ON THE SECOND!

One of my offices I rent is in a Quafe station in Heimatar hehe …but I don’t get any discounts on Quafe :confused:

Can you drink it at FF?
Or at least do drinking cups bear

logo?

CCP could hit a jackpot with Quafe offer in merch store :smiley:

But I guess RL food sale regulations are pain in the ass and not worth a hassle :confused:

But… CCP could partner up with an already established Icelandic beverage producer :open_mouth:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-information.beverage_manufacturing.is.html

Top revenue ($246.63mil) position from that list is:
https://olgerdin.is
and one of their product (COLLAB) reasembles Quafe+
:smiley:
COLLAB contains collagen (read gummy bears :slight_smile: ) and Quafe+ contained “biomass” (pretty much the same what collegen and gellatine are obtained from)

Horcruxes coming to Eve Online…

Another cross-over event…

I though it was another tribute to The Witcher saga (the first were Triglavians imho :stuck_out_tongue: ). Why?

This is Salamander hunchman

This is Deatless

Can’t you seen any resemblance?

Also Deathless logo

looks like Jove Stargate

Maybe it’s a hint what next?

what if this is the eve version of stellaris´ grey tempest ? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Merged another Thread in here at the request of the creator of the inserted contribution.

1 Like