SRB - 1785DA-CNMR Declare, Alexander

/ Pilot Log Entry: //

/ Location: redacted //

/ Date: YC122.8.29//

/ Signature: ARC Humanitarian Support Fleet / Castlemon EDI Defense //

/ Fleet Role: Scout / Direct Line Combat //

/ Status: Humanitarian Refugee Support Run / Castlemon EDI Defense //

/ Personal Note: Entered into Vale prior to the start of the Fleets run into Vale to pick up any refugee looking to evacuate. Was probably the easiest insertion I’ve ever done, the area was extremely barren of any Triglavian or Suspect fleet support.

This was likely the first operation I’ve seen were Scouts were used, and used in an effective and useful manner. Though I’m starting to see some improvement in Fleet Commanders mentalities about dedicated Combat Probers/Scouts.

I’d still like to see a dedicated wing for scouts established in regards to these actions, covering Gates and locations. Early warning assists with dealing with fleets of suspect and hostiles in support of traditional Triglavian forces

We were successful in Vale, largely in part to organization of the fleet itself but also partially due to active combat operations in Castlemon. Through out this though I heard something that makes me wonder.

CODE was paid 50 Billion Isk to hunt down Pro-Edencom forces in direct combat with Triglavian forces and disrupt their operations as much as possible.

Paid or not, I witnessed this first hand last night in Castlemon, they cannot be getting much funds out of actions like this as we witnessed almost every fleet they threw at us decimated by Concord. I think they were able to hit maybe four ships in the time I was with the EDI fleet.

If they are being paid, who’s paying them? Kybernauts? Is all the Kybernauts public talk about “supporting humanitarian aid” just a front to make them look good while they pay mercenaries behind the scene?

Another interesting point, the CODE Hostile Forces were even attacking other Pro-Triglavian supporters. //

/ Submitted: //
/ Lex Declare
LTC - 1785th Defense Intelligence Wing
//