State of Fabai, Aridia, and what should be done about it

It’s a distinction without much of a different, I’m afraid. However, don’t misunderstand, I’m not ‘blaming’ her for going traitor after an attack on her family, just stating that she did. If Del’Thul was the only one that had the resources to do that, then that is what it is, I guess. I know that if someone attacked my family, I would do whatever I had to in order to kill them. I would also accept the consequences from that.

So, yes, I am sympathetic to the reasons for Kernher’s position, but that doesn’t change said position. People ought to take responsibility for their actions. She worked with an avowed Matari terrorist to attack military forces of the Kingdom and is trying to topple the Imperial government, by violence if necessary. That’s treason.

3 Likes

Are all Sarumites so soft, or is it just House Newelle?

2 Likes

Bwahahaah. I really hope there’s enough of you left to scrape together an apology if you actually manage to annoy Mitty.

2 Likes

Then so it is.

3 Likes

If you have a problem with us, it’s easy enough to find me in space. Come find me and I’ll show you how soft we are.

Otherwise, take your empty words, the Kingdom nobility your family probably found in a cereal box, and your ugly face and go get lost.

5 Likes

Sami! Are you actually trying to overthrow the Empress? Or do you just want her to, you know, reconsider some stuff?

I’ve seen where this one’s nose resides, that is all that needs be said for now.

7 Likes

Ideally the latter.

2 Likes

Well, there you go, then. Course correction, not upending the boat.

3 Likes

This entire charade proves the throne is truly empty, void of the power of God’s will.

The only thing I see around here that’s an empty void is the inside of your head.

8 Likes

Our Empress Tash-Murkon is a wonderful addition to the storied history of the Imperial Throne. Your misguided rejection of her right to reign is deeply foolish.

6 Likes

Empty, meaningless insults do nothing to help your cause. All who are faithful can see the state of the Empire has deteriorated under this false throne.

The Khanid must learn their place again, and only God’s chosen can do this.

And here I thought that when an Heir ascends the Throne, they leave their old House and become a member of the Emperor Family, ie; Jamyl Sarum becoming Jamyl I… without ‘Sarum’ on her name anymore.

1 Like

You’re Correct.

All who are of the Faith can see that you and your little group are a bunch of pathetic clowns who couldn’t see any of the real problems the cluster faces if they were slapped in the face with them.

Just give it up alright, I’m tired of you.

3 Likes

You’d do well to learn from your superiors in the Pretoria. They at least have some comprehension of public poise.

1 Like

You’d do well to stop being a pompous little self-important jackass until you can at least back up all that big talk with a single sign of competence.

4 Likes

Certainly.

Considering the treacherous opinions of the man I addressed, I felt a small reminder of his fool reasoning was not inappropriate.

You do have a great interest in the specifics of Amarrian titles and address don’t you? Considering a position as a Mistress of Ceremonies somewhere?

1 Like

Is that a mirror you’re speaking to? Your lawless kind has nothing to offer in the affairs of the Empire.

1 Like

What can I say? I’m allergic to stupid and you’re giving me hives. It’s hard not to speak out.

4 Likes