State of the Warzone

You are part of that player base. Hypocrite.

Doing a great job at this btw

See what I did there?

Lol, you’re right, it’s not my business. I also don’t care. You’re the one making it other peoples business by posting. You do make me smile though.

2 Likes

Let’s note, not a single of your question remotely inquires on the whys and hows I would even start calling everyone dipshits in this game.

Only disinterested questions instead, solely designed for appearance as pseudo-critical thinking and antagonizing in the face of something you don’t understand, or don’t want to, finding it offensive or hugely unfair and non-representative.

Ftr, any new random Alphas can now post on the forums, hence the really “being part of” the playerbase no longer applying very much. I could very well stop playing Eve for the next 10 years and yet still post here, then Id probably have scores of dipshits like you coming to tell me I can no longer be considered part of the playerbase since I dont play …

Also, and what of it, if I happen not to find much interest in the people and the crowd this game attracts anymore, and expressing how it is publicly, should that really feel so humiliating that you’d have to feel obliged to lash out at everybody’s defense ? Just to secure everyone else ? Do you really think anyone will even give a rat’s ass in the end about what will be said and deconstructed here ?

Yea, thought so, so just go have fun with your mates ingame, while I go take care of some other crap.

Cya

Can the topic get back on track…?

1 Like

Apparently not then…

1 Like

you’re right. i’ll remove my poste. you should flag any and all off-topic posts, it might help.

1 Like

It’s quite simple though.

I too once enjoyed the Point/click, Rock, Paper, Scissors game very much.

Over time though, I grew out of it, and found how you really had to be a dipshit to continue playing it.

(My) Definition of the Eve Dipshit:

Someone with a risk-adverse mind/playstyle, and who, despite all odds still being in his favor in a particular situation, still chooses to up the game even higher up to his favor, just to be that totally unnecessary and “content-denying” even more safer.

That’s just the norm in Eve spaceship interactions now. So nothing feeling-driven, like you’re suggesting about me, but simply more a genuine reason to be angry at a pure gameplay fact, and calling it for what it is … you guessed it … :

“Dipshittery”

i’ve never dipped into fw specifically, but i had my time in lowsec. i’m not into joining corps, but i used to play with groups and people, either on their good side or on their bad side. that never mattered much to me. :blush:

i’m still lost on the point of it. it’s probably the biggest downer, next to how farmers kind of ruin the experience. i mean… there is no winner. no matter what, it’s a forever war with people eventually switching sides/alts and i could never get my mind into it.

i always loved CCP SoundWave’s idea of fw spreading out to highsec, so war actually has n effect on the population of higher sec empire space, but that never saw thw light of the day. and i’m not someone who plays just for fun; that doesn’t interest me.

so… tl;dr, i guess is: what gives?

This is FW when it’s at its best; 10 days of carnage 250 Billion isk in damage of mostly Frigs up to HACs with no TIDI.

That is how FW can be different to Null Sec when it works well.

2 Likes

I gave up all hope of that long ago. I have newer threads on similar topics that are staying on track though!

1 Like

Thank you for linking this. On my tablet, the text is 0.4cm big, so i’ll post-pone reading to later.

@DrButterfly_PHD

I have questions, if i may?

• Do people operate with, or against, any (non fw) lowsec pirates? Were there ever plans, or the idea, of working with lowsec pirates?
  • What is the current political state? Who are the big guys, who are the upcoming small fries?
  • What’s the currently preferred ship-meta, and why?
  • How’s the situation with (from opposing factions) awoxers and bluekillers?
  • How’s the social climate in the Minmatar public militia?
  • How’s the situation with farmers, who influence the war?

You want to talk about things, and i want to know things, so please be extensive.

Thank you, Sir. o7

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.