Statues For James 315/Aiko/Uriel The Flame/Mike Azariah

I think statues should be a result of power, really, the TTT is almost that, power projection.

If people have the power they can make one but it could also act as a catalyst for an uprising or Rebellion, maybe catalyst is the wrong word.

So who would have the power

1 Like
2 Likes

Who has the biggest power is the real question. :thinking: :innocent: :blush:

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the glorious CVA and their exploits. Now that would make a great statue.

LONG LIVE PROVIDENCE!

They need a statue of my donkey so people can shoot Mjolnir Torpedo for that EM goodness.

What would that statue be?

Perhaps a statue of a man who got evicted from his mansion house and now sleeps in a campervan.

2 Likes

Actually I think Mike should have a “Flying Dutchman” type ghost ship, a spectral schoolbus travelling endlessly from starter system to starter system. When you find it and pop it, it drops a fitted T1 frigate.

Oh snap! That would be… me!

lol, that’s actually a pretty good idea.

But since it’s a ‘Spectral School Bus’, it should just randomly ‘materialize’ next to the NPC school in the various starter systems for an undetermined amount of time… or until popped… then randomly reappear again in another starter system…

1 Like

The more powerful you are , the uglier you become, which is why, you or I, statues will never be.

Are you suggesting that James315 was not powerful?

fogo-pole-dance
Yes let the flamers have their statue to pole too.

4 Likes

Power to the People

1 Like

I’ve always been open minded towards the New Halaima Code of Conduct as Frostpacker continues to be against the current situation were, She wants to maintain the status quo…”

100% Yes

So it’s true then and perhaps settled then… as I thought he is very pretty to look at!
Insert Picture of James here–>

Placement Holder

Just think the same, a statue for founder fathers of ProviBloc, a cradle of capsulers who were born and lived in the Space of Freedom and always fought for the noble ideas as friendship, brotherhood and freedom. Long live the memory of that Providence! O7

James 315

Mining

There should also be a statue for a random capsuleer, just for diversity and randomness. I nominate myself!

1 Like

I dunno these people.

Where is MY statue ?