Still paying for Omega while banned

So I just got back from a 14 day ban. When I came back a couple of my accounts Omega had expired. Turns out I was still charged for omega time while on ban, and not able to play. Just wondering if anyone else had experience working th this. I shouldn’t have to pay if they won’t let me log inn

No refunds.

6 Likes
  • EULA Section 4 FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
    […] All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars, Euros, pounds Sterling, Yen, or such other currency as stated in the payment terms. All fees are non-refundable unless expressly stated otherwise in this EULA. […]

• EULA Section 5 - 1 Termination of EULA
    […] Termination by CCP under this section shall be without prejudice to or waiver of any and all of CCP’s other rights or remedies, all of which are expressly reserved, survive termination, and are cumulative. You will not be entitled to receive a refund of fees for a termination pursuant to this section.

4 Likes

Easy solution: don’t get banned.

7 Likes

I think… Lol?

1 Like

The nerve of these people. Is EVE A JOKE TO YOU?

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Is that a trick question?

3 Likes

How do you get a 14 day ban in this game?

Ah… The classic of pressing “accept” without reading the TOS.

More companies should force users to waiver their rights to their first born child. That will teach people (or maybe not?) to read the damn contracts.

2 Likes

If I told you, they ban me for that lol. Personally I feel like i should have been rewarded for discovering this issue.

BTW I was innocent in all the charges. I feel like the invenstigators was bias and had a alt with the enemy. There I said it. Just because I figured out a cool trick. Doesn’t mean I knew I was doing wrong. An official warning would have been good enough

Everyone in prison is innocent too, I hear

4 Likes

Maybe OP found a way to spawn free livestock in EVE. :wink:

3 Likes

Should have been clearly evident what the answer would be considering that any entertainment venue which kicks an individual out for violating its rules never offers a refund.

That’s what I did back in 2006. And my ignorance of the TOS never been a problem for me.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

if you paid with a cc … charge back…

but expect a perma ban… just saying

If you actually think this, you should report back to CCP (they have a process for this). Be warned, however, that you are almost certainly wrong and this will get you nowhere.

I have a strong feeling you’re just angry from being temporarily banned and haven’t yet really accepted that your “cool trick” broke the rules.

1 Like

Never exploit, no matter how much isk you could made out of it

What gets you banned? Hacking? Bad Chat?