Still paying for Omega while banned

I’ve never been banned so I don’t know, but even though one can’t log in, one would still be accumulating the skill points, wouldn’t they? If so, the subscription time wasn’t completely without value.

3 Likes

Didn’t think of that, good call

I guess coming back after decade. There are still gm’s that work for the “other” guy. Nothing changed…

Is was never about the Isk.

Yep my characters was still training

Unfortunately, giving Any more detail could result in another ban. Found a bug. That’s all I can say.

Oh my god… I’m gonna die!
Thank you for that!

Next time stomp on the bug, don’t feed it, don’t find a partner for it to make babies with, and most of all don’t cultivate it’s offspring under your refrigerator.

Who cares about playtime. The real loss was the free login rewards that couldn’t be claimed.

6 Likes

At least it was only a 2 week ban and not a permanent one, trust me that one stings a lot more.

Maybe that’s what I need. This game is like a bad drug, takes all your time and money

Well, those that cheat or exploit won’t be upgrading to Windows 11 and its TPM. Course, there are obvious “go arounds”. :thinking:

They don’t even refund if you can’t play EVE because their servers are no longer reachable for an extended period of time.

Easy fix: don’t give them money

Why? Most eulas and tos don’t actually hold up in court in the rare cases someone has enough free money and time to challenge them.

1 Like

To avoid threads like these?

If this is taken to court, please update the thread and tell us how it went.

I’m sorry you think people reading the eula would reduce threads like these?

2 Likes

The answer to the OP is in the TOS as provided above.

yeaaah? why does that make you think it would reduce the number of these threads?

1 Like

If you know the answer to your question. Do you need to ask?

i don’t know the answer to my question. my question was why you think people reading the eula or tos would reduce the number of these threads. You only replied with an unrelated fact that the OPs answer was in the TOS but that has nothing to do with why people make these kinds of threads.

1 Like