Stop the ganking start the pvping

I’m not going to move on. MMOs change, that’s inevitable. I’ll support changes I like, you’ll support changes you like. I don’t have to leave just because you disagree with my opinions.

My psychiatrists want to kill my children. They already killed my little daughter. They say that if I see my children die, I’ll be a stronger man.

This, right here

+1

He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son

A psychiatrist trying to explain the murder of my children with a quote from a book scares me even more.

This leads to the assumption that the book was written to absolve those who would murder children.

No. You musn’t say anything like this. It is an elitism and it is extremely toxic. I mean, you could already ask if you can have his stuff, which is the epitome of the EVE community toxicity and which should be bannable offence.

You are going to illicit an emotional response. And as we all know, not a single person, on this planet, or during the entirely of human history has any control over their own feelings, or what they do with them.

This is an egregious offense, and you should be immediately removed from the game, and put into RL solitary confinement to protect everyone from your toxic verbiage.

The only way of making such major changes towards ganking focus on attacking targets in highsec would be to enforce Faction War in Highsec and make it compulsory to be a part of one of the four factions.

In thinking this though, there still needs to have rookie starter systems.

You see, this is all true, but if you are mining AFK or straight up botting and you are not at your keyboard when gankers shows up, then you will die anyway. And there is no counterplay against that. And this is just so wrong. Players should not be needed to actually play the game to earn the rewards. And for that perfect safety and no PvP in highsec is a neccessity.

How am I supposed to run my mining fleet bot with a profit if the gankers are gonna kill my ships?

1 Like

Where rookies are used for target practice to prepare them

As long as the npcs are the ones doing that, then yes I would agree with that!

/Toned down version of the WhiteDiamond fleets that also now represent the main factions

It is every miner’s duty to report AFK miners for immediate termination and looting.

They already do that, concord ganked me on my first day, then the station guns had a go.

Why are you twisting my mind with these questionable comments, for example; Concord is there for your own safety from yourself inside such starter systems.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.