Stop the ganking start the pvping

Like you said wardecs dont work so we will be creative in our ways.

o7

So you have just disproved any point in your own OP

Brilliant

What a CHEENEEUS

2 Likes

Seems like chickening out to me.

Talk a big game, but doesn’t look like delivering it. No surprise really. Lots of people talk big and deliver little.

5 Likes

You have what is essentially a one person corporation that you could reasonably claim is talking smack and which is free to wardec.

Surely you can see that a person proposing an idea and then not following through on it even at no cost when the opportunity presents itself is going to be vulnerable to criticism. Especially if you think Ramona is no threat, you should issue that wardec for the sake of maintaining some credibility.

4 Likes

At least his thread does deliver. :wink:

:smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

2 Likes

I like this idea, but it needs one teensy little change to make it better.

They can’t hide in a npc corp. everyone is eligible to be personally war decced.

4 Likes

Ill be home in an hour, Ill let you know if he actually did it or is just a liar.

Here’s my prediction:

1 Like

OK, so I spot a highsec miner, I get out my 1100 DPS Praxis, and I wardec and then make mincemeat of them. And Concord never shows up. Hey…I like this idea ! Make it so.

I would like to add they out bling you/try hard more. This is especially prominent in incursions. Where ganking doesn’t really impact a person who runs incursions 6-7hrs a day and has 50-100bil+ in liquid ISK.

But I agree I wish there were more options to attack individuals in HS beyond ganking. It would really hamper a lot of near safe ISK printing.

Doubt CCP would add more options to go after specific people beyond ganking however.

I’m in for wardeccing individual players, just saw three jump freighters come out Ahbazon to high sec… took notes on them for the future!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Haha, well fair enough. Probably be a good bounty hunting activity.

Well, if incursion runners like myself (on an alt) was in a npc corp the tax on that is 17 % or if i have my own at 0% tax i would suggest getting wardeced or bounty targeted on me for printing such amazing isk.

Its easy isk. But need to expand on the idea like maybe make a cost for it and how long it will last. Will there be a bonus for podding them ect. Loads to explore.

Will ccp do anything maybe. They listen to us abiut alliance logos and others maybe this could lead to something fun in the future.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Depends you have to look at how the okd machinic works, 24 hour period notice and 100mill start up fee. Lasts a week.

The idea is to place a target on someone with agreement to concord. It wouldnt be a instant okay wardec, undock attack. No. Youll need to be notified. That way if the miner wants to fight they have the chance to ready themselves for it. Creating pvp fun.

Er, lol?

EVE won’t exist on the timescales it takes CCP to implement widely requested features.

2 Likes

People being saying eve is going to die since 2008 maybe longer. Yet here it is. Lol if it dies it dies what is there to do like? Oh well. While its still going why not?

unknown-62
Where’s my wardec?

2 Likes

Im not incharge of the corp so you wont get it. But there are other ways. We can duel it out?

Never.

If the current crop of Highsec players is anything to go by, Travonus, any such move would have our GMs buried in support tickets citing ‘harassment’, ‘griefing’, and ‘emotional assault’.

That alone might persuade CCP to approach with caution your otherwise interesting suggestion.

1 Like