Storm Delay for CSM 17

Who am I?
I have been part of Pandemic Horde’s leadership for the past 5+ years.
I have fced medium to large scale fleets, mostly in nullsec but also duking it out over lowsec moons, finding my best success with bombing fleets.
More recently, I have focused my efforts on helping and enabling better content creators than myself within Horde, as well as helping run our IT.

Why the CSM?
With Horde’s previous CSM representative hitting his terms limit, the beans need their voice carried by someone else. I have been actively providing feedback to the CSM in the past, this is simply taking it one step further.

What can you expect of me?
My interest lies in anything related to conflict drivers, including but not limited to:

• Passive income
  • Citadels and sov balance
  • Capital escalation incentives
  • Dynamic fleet pvp meta
  • Risk / reward

The recent changes to citadels have been going in the right direction, but I think there is still a lot to be done before we can be satisfied with their state, in particular the overwhelming defensive advantages of tether, and I will be advocating that way.

The faction warfare rework announced at fanfest is likely to take the spotlight the coming year, and while I do not have experience with the current implementation, I hope it can be used to showcase conflict drivers and systems that will have a positive impact on the whole game, including nullsec.

2 Likes

How do you feel about the current state of Ansiblex Jump Gates?

To touch on your risk vs reward category,
How do feel about the current risk in capital fights related to escalation from subcap → subcap triage → carrier → dread → do supers exists still?
With dreads getting their potential price lowered in the latest patch do you believe their will ever be a win/lose ratio where escalating to supers/titans will be worth the reward?

1 Like

How do you feel about the current state of Ansiblex Jump Gates?

They’re kind of OP, though I’ve yet to see a suggestion I like about how to change them.

How do feel about the current risk in capital fights related to escalation from subcap → subcap triage → carrier → dread → do supers exists still?

With dreads becoming relatively cheaper vs faxes there might be more small scale drops on subcap triage. Supers definitely still exist and will stay a huge deterrent to escalations. Main problem is still going to be the overwhelming defensive advantage of tether.

With dreads getting their potential price lowered in the latest patch do you believe their will ever be a win/lose ratio where escalating to supers/titans will be worth the reward?

Do you mean escalating to a super vs super fight? Or dropping a bunch of supercaps on a cap fight to clean up? If the latter, there’s always going to be some numbers for which it’s worth it.

how to vote ? - i vote storm delay

Bonne chance. On croise très fort les doigts!!! :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.