StormWind Dispatches

Sir – The Shining Flame assault in sector B12 has been pushed back for the moment. Casualty numbers are still coming in however the 41st Akaata is reporting in depleted squad strength, I recommend sending a platoon to shore up their position. BV is reporting a heavy assault on their flank in C21 with heavy ground assault vehicles and air support, they are requesting immediate reinforcements in that sector. That area is…hot sir, asset may not arrive on time.

There is also the matter of the volunteer forces. I must insist that incorporating untrained, undisciplined forces will not have the desired effect. I know that our ability to effectively evacuate civilian populations has been cut, but involving them in…this, are you sure?

Commander Bromm

3 Likes

Commander Bromm

The counter offensive into sector B21 is progressing. We have encountered resistance as expected, but it seems that the enemy committed a little to much into their assault against the BV lines; our attack should release some of that pressure. I am requesting that we deploy AA/AD assets to disrupt the ability of the enemy to move reinforcements through that sector, and to cover our own retreat as soon as enemy forces shift their positions.

Enemy movements along our sectors has been suspiciously light after their last assault. They may have shifted assets to south to assist in their major offensive. Patrols have been sent out beyond our lines, so we should know for sure soon enough.

Lieutenant Gjrador,
Operational Command staff

1 Like

Commander Bromm

I commend you on the assault on sector B21. BV reported that the attack on the enemy flank halted their advance and gave them enough time to fall back to a more defensible position. I agree that the tactical offensive plays to the strengths of our men - You are too incorporate similar tactics in the future.

Unfortunately enemy reinforcements makes our current position untenable. You are to pull back and reposition our forces to sector C9 on the outskirts of the city. Fortify your position and expect heavy assault. You will be reinforced by two additional companies, 10 LAV’s and 5 HAV’s. One of the companies and the assault vehicles are being donated by one of our off world partners - you are to work with their commanding officer in organizing the line. I would suggest positioning them on the flank for rapid deployment and disruptive assaults, however I leave it ultimately up to you. I will be accompanying them to see to assess moral and to inspect the situation on the line.

Cain’Al’verde

1 Like