StormWind Dispatches

Sir – The Shining Flame assault in sector B12 has been pushed back for the moment. Casualty numbers are still coming in however the 41st Akaata is reporting in depleted squad strength, I recommend sending a platoon to shore up their position. BV is reporting a heavy assault on their flank in C21 with heavy ground assault vehicles and air support, they are requesting immediate reinforcements in that sector. That area is…hot sir, asset may not arrive on time.

There is also the matter of the volunteer forces. I must insist that incorporating untrained, undisciplined forces will not have the desired effect. I know that our ability to effectively evacuate civilian populations has been cut, but involving them in…this, are you sure?

Commander Bromm

4 Likes

Commander Bromm

The counter offensive into sector B21 is progressing. We have encountered resistance as expected, but it seems that the enemy committed a little to much into their assault against the BV lines; our attack should release some of that pressure. I am requesting that we deploy AA/AD assets to disrupt the ability of the enemy to move reinforcements through that sector, and to cover our own retreat as soon as enemy forces shift their positions.

Enemy movements along our sectors has been suspiciously light after their last assault. They may have shifted assets to south to assist in their major offensive. Patrols have been sent out beyond our lines, so we should know for sure soon enough.

Lieutenant Gjrador,
Operational Command staff

2 Likes

Commander Bromm

I commend you on the assault on sector B21. BV reported that the attack on the enemy flank halted their advance and gave them enough time to fall back to a more defensible position. I agree that the tactical offensive plays to the strengths of our men - You are too incorporate similar tactics in the future.

Unfortunately enemy reinforcements makes our current position untenable. You are to pull back and reposition our forces to sector C9 on the outskirts of the city. Fortify your position and expect heavy assault. You will be reinforced by two additional companies, 10 LAV’s and 5 HAV’s. One of the companies and the assault vehicles are being donated by one of our off world partners - you are to work with their commanding officer in organizing the line. I would suggest positioning them on the flank for rapid deployment and disruptive assaults, however I leave it ultimately up to you. I will be accompanying them to see to assess moral and to inspect the situation on the line.

Cain’Al’verde

2 Likes

Dec. 23rd yc121

Al’verdar - A full redeployment to the southern continent is under way. While the full coalition will take some days, StormWind forces are available for operations. Intel suggests that enemy positions are well reinforced. I would advise against any headlong assaults until we can gather further reconnaissance. In the mean time, the local auxiliary forces are continuing their training and have been placed on patrol duties around our local FOB.

Commander Bromm

Commander Bromm,

Allow the men a day of rest. I will be taking out the first infiltration teams 0200 hours to hit enemy infrastructure points, while you are to probe the enemy lines. Your objective is too assess the combat readiness along the sectors and recon for any way through. You know the drill Bromm - avoid any direct confrontations. Hit and Runs only.

Cain’Al’verde

1 Like

25-12-121

Commander Bromm

The Auxillary 2nd Platoon is reporting enemy movement along their patrol sector, numbers are not yet clear, however it seems that some Amarrian braggart is taking a small force along for a parade. We have dispatched a secondary auxiliary platoon as reinforcements with more on standby if need be.

Lieutenant Gjrador,

1 Like

26-12-121

Al’verdar - the 23rd Recon unit has discovered a small ford that the enemy seems to have overlooked. While thier positions along the line heavily fortified, here they seem to be weak. I have ordered the 23rd to maintain position and cover the position. We will know if they deploy any reinforcements to this area. Sir, this may where to hit them.

Commander Bromm

Sir – scouts indicate a small town near some strategic crossroads where Amarr presence is light. It appears to be a forward outpost, about a sector Infront of their front line. Removing the Amarr and taking up positions their ourselves would greatly increase our foothold in the southern continent as well as improve our mobile strike capabilities. I’ve ordered 2 regular companies and one LAV platoon to begin preparations for the assault, along with one auxiliary platoon for recon assist.

Commander Bromm

1 Like

Bromm,

You are to go ahead with the assault. Its position would be a perfect staging point to begin to infiltrate the Capitol City. Prepare an additional platoon of reinforcements in case they are needed. You are to consider its capture as your strategic objective. Once you hold the position, re route any forces that you deem necessary for infiltration and raids. Feel free to reinforce the position as you seem fit, but do not entrench yourself. Keep yourself mobile.

Additionally, prepare 3 units for for long term deployment behind enemy lines. Outfit them with additional food and medicine supplies, and additional firearms. They are to make contact with and and disperse these supplies to the locals under the noses of the occupiers, and to build resistance forces if they can. Once they establish an operating location, have Luitenant Gjador sort out the logistics to keep them and any locals supplied. Lets show these people that we haven’t forgotten about them.

Cain’Al’verde

1 Like

Excellent job on the capture of the town, Bromm. initial reports suggest relatively few causalities among our forces. I’ll expect a full report within the next day. Regarding the captured prisoners, you are to prep them for evac back to HQ where prisoner transfer procedures to hand them over to Republic Command can begin.

With the capture of the town, we can move on to the next phase. The Antimatter generators that the Amarr have installed in the capital city concern me a great deal. Organize a series of teams to slip into the city as quietly as possible. Their objective is gather as much information about antimatter generators and any other key fortification points within the city, while remaining undetected by Amarrian forces. If there are any resistance cells they are free to contact them at their discretion. If any within the Auxiliary are familiar with the city then consider incorporating them into the teams.

Cain’Al’verde

1 Like

Bromm,

I am sending you a full battalion to reinforce your position, with additional Anti Access/Area Denial assets. Scouts are reporting enemy movement on your flanks. Make sure to keep the corridor open and avoid being encircled. We seem to have kicked over the ant hill here - in addition to the increased enemy aerial activity that you reported, allied intel is is reporting increased enemy activity along several other sectors near your position.

As of now your orders are to secure and reinforce the town, but you are to keep evac routes open for quick withdrawal. This amount of enemy movement may prove to be an opportunity, I will speak to coalition commanders as well as reach out to RC and BV command to see how to best exploit this.

Cain’Al’verde

1 Like

Al’Verdar - inventory of the 10,000 donated personal arms has been completed, with the first drop to our men behind the lines has been successful. it seems these ‘microdrops’ can pass mostly undetected by enemy lines, and serve well enough to keep the small units provisioned, however any significant increase in supplies and weaponry will not go unnoticed. That said, the special units have reported that contact has been made with several communities, with varying success, but it would appear that a small resistance within enemy held territory is beginning to form. As per your orders they have been instructed to aid these communities however they can.

Regarding Commander Bromm and the forces under his command, they are reporting that while enemy area denial has prevented them from mounting a full retreat, they are still holding relatively well. Despite sporadic shelling of the town, moral has held. The advance line is reporting casualties within our parameters for the moment. The Commander has also mentioned that he has made sure to remind the Enemy that there is still fight left in them, and has engaged in minor, sporadic firefights.

Lieutenant Gjrador,

Commander Bromm, We have been unable to re-establish communication with the Al’Verdar’s Unit. His status is as of yet unconfirmed. We have his last known position at approximately 10 klicks from the anti-matter explosion epicenter. Unfortunately the blast has taken out all communications with that and all surrounding sector. For the moment, as per Protocol 133, you are the current acting commander until we receive confirmation of his status.

Lieutenant Gjrador.
Operational Command Staff

Sir - I relieved to have heard that you were unaffected by the blast. I still cannot believe that those animals would resort to such low tactics. The men can’t either, and far from cowed, their moral is higher than ever.

The influx of the reinforcements have strained our operation capacity, however the consolidation of the Northern Continent has allowed us to expand our planetary headquarters and for the most part, processing has been done efficiently. As a result, the Stormwinds PMC now has a standing force of 94 thousand men and women and the supplies the keep maintain operations for several months. As per your orders, roughly 50 thousand men and vehicles have been dispatched across the advancing line in coordination with Republic Command and Brutor Vanguard forces. An additional 20 thousand men, vehicles and supplies are on route to our southern command post to reinforce and aid our own advance, with the remaining men kept in reserve.

Commander Bromm

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sir - as per your request a summary of operations of the past three months along with the current personnel manifest and maintenance reports.

The full force of the allied coalition, totally 159,000 men, vehicles and supplies has allowed us to maintain a solid presence on the front while being able to rotate combat units at acceptable intervals. The system ownership swings have impacted our operation capacity as orbital support has not been consistent, however this current stretch of Minmatar control has allowed a deepening of fortification against counter attacks, and has allowed for continued probing of enemy fortifications. Of concern is the Amarrian line surrounding City of Jolan Kraal, where the the Amarrian Warlord Alar Chakaid has been holed up. While reconnaissance has identified some potential entry points into the city, an assault will be difficult. As per protocol, this information has been passed along to Hetman General Filmir’s command staff.

Other than some minor assaults and skirmishes with the enemy, the Stormwinds Coalition continues its encirclement of Enemy held positions and continues to take Republic Command’s lead and following established ROE. As per you your orders a contingent of Stormwinds personnel is being made ready for rotation off planet.

Personnel numbers are as follows: Of the 159,000 men within the coalition,

• 9,546 reported casualties,
    * 5671 wounded
    * 3843 confirmed KIA
    * 32 MIA
  • 59,727 are engaged in the front at any given time,
  • 74,727 held in reserve and for relief
  • 10,000 support personnel.
  • 5,000 preparing for off world rotation.

Regarding guerrilla operators - a sudden enemy comms black out has made communication difficult with teams behind the lines. Initial contact have lead to the capture of 2 teams, while the remaining teams have gone dark as per the Black Jag protocol. It would appear that an enemy commander has gotten wise to some of our tricks. We’ve had to halt our microdrops for some time while a new method of communication was established. Since then we’ve implemented a ‘low-tech’ solution - using low spectrum waves in short bursts should bypass enemy SIGINT detection capabilites, and we’ve implements a new encryption method as well for good measure. As such the micro drops have resumed, albeit is a somewhat limited capacity, as we continue to supply gorilla elements.

Commander Bromm

2 Likes

Sir - Local support has cleared much of the way but information indicates that the enemy has fallen back to sector 5 and intelligence is confident that the warlord is preparing a last stand scenario at that position. Information has been relayed to the Al’varde, and units under his command are advancing on the targets position. They have reported engagement with enemy combatants, but losses seem to be minimal as the enemy covers their retreat.

Lieutenant Gjrador

1 Like
  • Bromm - encountering heavy Amarrian presence in sectors 4 and 5. Reroute the 3rd company and deploy 10 LAV units as well as any HAV’s we can spare. Inform Republic command as well. - Cain’Al’verde

To: Brom’Varde

Skarkon off world Report #1:

– Communication off world remains unreliable, however the recent agreement between EM and the Bosena Accords provides some measure of stability, albeit delayed. We originally dropped planet side to search and extract missing EM personnel, and while battered, the spirits saw fit that we found them mostly intact. I have the majority of Stormwinds deployed along with the 2nd Besateoden, under Valklear General Efrit behind enemy lines, with a small force staying behind our off world extraction point.

The Struggle here is…different. With the Amarr, we at least understood our enemy. Fighting these…things, has proven to be something else entirely. These Triglavians seem to attack and retreat at random, but always they are fierce. Even their tactics are difficult to describe: we’ve been caught off guard a time or two and been forced to retreat. Those wounded and unable to be medivacked are being laid to rest so that they may avoid the fate of this “bioadaption”. Ancestors take their spirits.

We’ve managed to catch them a time or two as well, the times they haven’t retreated they fought to the last. Command has primarily working on Area denial duties; hit and runs, sabotaging infrastructure, anything to make the invaders life more difficult here. Im talking to local commanders, attempting to understand and analyze the enemy. Anything we learn here could be used to fight other enemies in the future… used to fight the Amarr and hit them with things they’ve never seen. As it stands however, the trigs are gaining ground. Without any serious new development I fear that Skarkon will eventually fall. We’ll make sure they pay a heavy price for it.

I hear there is more movement in the War Zone. As the ranking officer of Stormwinds on Floseswin, continue to coordinate with Republic forces, but also leave a channel open with EM, should they request any assistance. Stay strong, fight hard.

1 Like

Commander Bromm,

It would seem our campaign on the planet has resulted in an upswell of new recruits for Stormwinds. As a result we have a fresh new wave of men and material ready. there are currently 10,000 additional troops as well as supplies in orbit to be deployed immediately should hostilities continue to escalate, with more along the way.

I’ve even managed to get some Skarkon veterans in there. Hopefully the things we learned fighting the trigs can come in handy when fighting the Amarr.

Continue working with Republic forces as you have been, and be ready for anything. We are steps away from a full on war breaking out and I want us to be ready to punch the Amarr hard as soon as it does. I may not be able to make it ground side if things heat up too much, so I leave things in your capable hands.

Cain’Al’verde

2 Likes