Streamer stops due to grief

Sorry you do understand more people than just Hateless can experience being harassed — as has already been established in this thread if you cared to read it others have had death threats with no action taken from CCP which is the core issue

given that people suicide literally everyday in the world I am pretty sure talking about harassment is warranted no?

I mean if thats acceptable to you that is?

I think that right there is the single biggest breakdown in this thread. It’s literally a thread about what happened to him, referencing his video, and you brought him specifically up in the first sentence. Then you launch into a big spiel that harassment is bad. Agreed. Griefing is bad. The stumbling block here is that what happened to Hateless objectively wasnt griefing. This makes the topic kind of confusing. You could have avoided most of this by simply starting a thread about what is harassment, rather than leading with a topic that actually ISN’T an example of what you clearly want to talk about.

No thanks fairly happy with the title & the way I explained myself thanks for giving some perspective feedback however its appreciated

really not stretching that a little?

sorry to point out the obvious but are you not the one who continues bringing hateless into this? correct me if I am wrong

Absolutely not, because the topic is not an honest topic, we have to dig the truth out of it.

The videos clearly shows that he was not harassed this time… maybe he flipped because it was just the last drop of water in the bucket.

It’s his fault that he is pushed against the wall just a little bit and he did nothing… his friends did nothing… his alliance did nothing… his followers did nothing.

I would agree that if he was one poor solo player being harassed everything by many accounts… then it would be harassment. But Hateless is rich and power, he didnt fight back because he is not a good player… also where is his alliance? Where are his friends? where are his followers?

Whiners should be removed out of EVE, this game is not for you if you think he is a victim.

@Wes_Wyhunnan you saw that the topic is not well put together and it is a lie in general, that is on @Jaurl_Kurvora who threw an unpinned granade on the table and didn’t address who is the attacker and who is the punch bag.

1 Like

Again has nothing to do with hateless this is about harassment & toxicity

The topic is " Streamer stops due to grief"

Right there, it is about him.

1 Like

I didnt address who the attacker was because this isnt about hateless lol

its about grief actually i.e harassment or toxicity

streamer stops due to ‘grief’

‘hateless gaming got ganked ban ganking’

big difference

What? You are the one who titled the thread “Streamer stops due to grief” How am I possibly stretching that? It’s what you literally called the topic? And no, I’m not. You are the one who made the specific thread about him. Not me.

yes correct thanks for also pointing that out
streamer stops due to ‘GRIEF’ i.e harassment or toxicity
or
‘hateless gaming got ganked ban ganking’
big difference & a far cry from what you are making it out to be

I think if you addressed what the “grief” specifically was then you may buy yourself some space.

If you like though I am just going to quote those death threats from earlier again which should be enough for most pretty sure we have already done this round of questioning though no?

But thats not the grief in question.

sorry?

Yeah this is just

No Im not doing this.

Tag out

You are just doing like a child who threw a rock on a window, broke the window and then hid your hands in your pockets.

It was about Hateless all along.

Bring a real case of griefing, spill the beans, give the names, bring the prints, bring the videos… otherwise you will be throwing wild random accusations against the community as a whole.

1 Like

so thats toxicity & harassment but its not grief?

What isnt?

Sorry but its about harassment & toxicity cheers for the input either way ^.^