Streamer stops due to grief

Because you posted about this into NERF Ganking Megathread. Therefore I assumed it has anything to do about ganking. Which it doesn’t apparently…

1 Like

Ok? lol

Pretty sure I once posted a picture of a cat on facebook this thread I have made clearly says harassment/grief thanks ^.^

Being ganked repeatedly is not harassment or griefing…

3 Likes

Pretty sure we can all understand what the word harassment means
i.e contacting people for days or months on end to embarrass or demean them

via emails, in game, over twitch etc

Eve Online Live Mining in Uedama 0.5 Highsec

You need to set a bait title and catch those griefers.

It has to be said. Someone who cannot cope with losing literally 2 pence ( yes, that is the rl cost ) worth of Venture space pixels probably had issues before joining Eve.

5 Likes

Hopefully Trainwreck will be along to shut this pointless thread down. What a waste.

And this one doesn’t even fit into the nerf ganking mega thread.

4 Likes

If playing a video game affects your mental health, then that person doesn’t need to be playing video games and needs to seek professional help…

2 Likes

This isnt about ganks its about harassment

Everything in ones life effects their mental health

Thats great but this is about harassment not ganking

Why is this streamer not on here advocating for himself? Why isn’t he here petitioning CCP?

Why you? What makes you so special that your acting as his ombudsman?

5 Likes

First we have made reports to CCP — why me because I have A problem with toxic parts of communities & will always speak out against it no matter what

Sounds like a personal issue you’re trying to conflate with someone else’s loss and using to justify a rant.

You sir, have 0 credibility.

6 Likes

That’s a nice opinion thanks for the input ^.^

again not about ganking its about harassment

Why are griefers called griefers?

The player is said to cause “grief” in the sense of “giving someone grief”. The term “griefing” dates to the late 1990s

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game that goes out of his or her way to annoy other players . The term griefer is derived from the idea of “giving [someone] grief”

I annoy myself does this mean that I am self griefing?

5 Likes

It’s not though. It’s the product of a logical string of writings that you posted here, buddy.

I just shined a flashlight on it.

Crawl back under your rock you SJW.

2 Likes

The person concerned is a pretty well-known streamer, with a high enough profile and reputation that CCP have sponsored hime to some degree in the past. It is definitely in-game griefing and NOT ganking that appears to have been the final straw.

2 Likes