Streamer stops due to grief

But his skin is tougher than mine when it comes to being ruffled by anyone and I had seen him dishout grief as he taught me the Kaboom Cruiser fit.

1 Like

Source the twitch stream please.

Else it’s all made up nonsense.

1 Like

Hilarious again thanks for your input ^.^

Direct from Reddit:

“By ‘harassment’ he means that once a week he gets suicide ganked or bumped while doing highsec PVE with 15 alts in the most profitable areas lmao. He has never tried any counterplay; ganking the bumpers, reshipping into less bumpable ships - he just wants to simultaneously get free subscriptions for being an EVE partner, make pocket change from Twitch donations/subscriptions, and also line his pockets in EVE through risk-free PVE.”

5 Likes

That’s your reply?

I’ll say it again. 0 creditably.

1 Like

cheers again thanks for your input ^.^

Ah, so you’re just a SJW forum troll. Good to know the quality of person we are dealing with.

2 Likes

No — I am just not putting any weight into your opinion you have said your piece & now continue to spam

Just watch this video. He quit because of bumping and ganking…

Hateless stopping creating Eve Online content due to harassment : Eve (reddit.com)

This is the individual in question?

Why couldn’t the OP post this?

That’s not your business

Nobody cares IGN Jody Longbuck

2 Likes

Being ganked repeatedly is not harassment or griefing

2 Likes

Yes, it was HateLess_Gaming on YouTube.

Here is his farewell video where he whines about bumping and ganking being “griefing”…

Last Eve Related upload for the time being - YouTube

2 Likes

though stalking/messaging is

So, you’re Hateless’s forum alt. Good to know.

2 Likes

No just one of his viewers thanks for asking — what is it you are trying to accomplish here?

I already accomplished my goal. Discrediting you as an actual concerned individual, with absolutely no selfish intentions whatsoever.

And discovering that your Hateless, now whining here.

1 Like

ah I see well you are the authority around here anyways nice chatting thanks for the input ^.^

What I did here was bait you to this very thread simular to how you try to stream snipe New Capsuleers Sargon whom can not even defeat a Miner as you are Weak Like Aiko told everyone!

sargon-too-weak