Streamer stops due to grief

Don’t worry, ISD traindriver will be along shortly to shut this thread down.

Nothing more than a rant. As you put it.

1 Like

I agree.

3 Likes

agreed

Bumped.

https://www.james315.space/2022/08/30/what-a-hateless-crybaby/

5 Likes

The Reddit comments are pure gold…

Oh no. Not Adrian Vexier - that haxxor, cheat alt of a CCP dev that can kill a ship in null one minute and then gank a ship in highsec the very next? Very sus!!!

6 Likes

You guys left out the part about the private messages & emails to hateless ^.^
why not include that in the lovely article?

Why don’t you be transparent and answer this…

Again, CCP can’t do anything about emails or other correspondence sent from outside of the game…

2 Likes

I’m not aware of any emails to Hateless, and I am 100% certain that the IRL death/rape threats I have received from the Hateless crew are far more egregious.

8 Likes

Yeah exactly what I am talking about ---- these toxic people should be reported & dealt with by CCP even if its fans of his they deserve the exact same punishment

Not even gankers deserve death threats for playing a game

It’s sad losing a content creator who explains technical stuff and mechanics, this is true.

Now let’s talk about the situation, ok?

• Why he doesn’t make friends with people who can deal with his so called griefers?
  • Why don’t fight back somehow? Find something to be done!
  • Why he doesn’t pay someone to grief the griefers?
  • Why not pay someone to bash their stations?

I will assume he was harassed, I will assume it is true and not just the everyday whinning.

It is not good for him that he is so hateless, has no fight in himself, this is a tragedy… so why not backing up people that fights for him?

Well… there were people/alts who would fight for him, but do the miners pay for protection?

• Do they pay for help?
  • Do they work together?

Aquablue dudes will give up on the miners because the miners just stuff the ISK in their wallets and they don’t work together to kill and harass their enemies… and they think everybody else has to play the way they think it is “the right way”.

I understand that Hateless is this soft, nice, gentle human being and he has no fight in him… he shouldn’t change the human he is because of a game! We don’t have to be equal, each person should be himself!

But he could look for people… sponsor people… give ships… give intel… work his way out of the situation and come up on top.

2 Likes

If Hateless was only concerned about verbal abuse or harassment, that’s one thing. That’s valid. However, he was more interested in whining about being bumped, ganked, and “denied access to content” as he put it…

6 Likes

If this is the person in question and the thread is referring towards then I would strongly support his response that he had made mentioning that quote;

“eve is holding me back i need to let it go”

I know he is a good streamer and he had done so much for the community as a whole and perhaps it is time for his streaming live to take a uptake towards a brighter future. The world is open and he could actually benefit by making a change resulting in more fun time for everyone to enjoy.

Good luck HatelessS You did good!

\o

1 Like

Ganking and bumping have been a thing for going on 20 years now. If it was an issue, CCP would have done something about it long ago. Just be glad you can no longer be perma-bumped. There is a 3 minute timer then you can warp out…

I do want to clarify that we are again going off topic to specifically ganking
this situation seems more like harassment given the details we have

Its hard not to admit that

Ganking is part of the game & is not up for debate in this thread go to a ganking specific thread
toxic environments however are bad for us all when even the head of a group admits to receiving death threats

1 Like

■■■■■■■■.

The ‘content’ of mining is the fact that other people are trying to stop you.

That’s the game.

5 Likes

At the same time, streamers shouldn’t be a protected entity either. They are specifically, and often for good reasons associated with building community, etc. looking for attention and publicity.

So if they are repeatedly bumped and ganked while streaming, that itself isn’t harassment. Anything beyond that - threats, ridicule, etc. should be stamped out and anyone involved in that banned, but there is no way that because someone is a streamer, they deserve a free pass on being in the sandbox.

4 Likes

Bumping also has perfectly valid uses. For example, if I’m a small corp in high sec mining a moon, and a player in an NPC corp with an Orca warps in with his fleet, I can’t wardec him, and I don’t have the firepower to outright gank him to get him out of my moon mining op. However, I can bump his fleet with a Machariel or Vagabond until he gives up and leaves…

4 Likes

How is that harassment?

That’s playing the game.

Bumping is an allowed game mechanic.

1 Like