Streamer stops due to grief

True but so far nobody presented facts backing up the claims. So the next best thing is ask him and see what he says. If he denies the claims then the other side either presents evidence or are null and void what they say. :wink:

1 Like

If we are applying basic standards of modern law…

Adrian has no obligation to respond to the allegations. It is up to the accusers to provide evidence, and thus far no evidence has been provided.

2 Likes

Didn’t say anything about law just some basic common sense. They presented no evidence as I wrote but as he posted here worth asking. In case he would say “yes I’ve sent x y threats” then that is a direction for the discussion and if he denies sending threats then that also is a different direction. Because since hours nobody presented anything so this would be at least something.

Basically 390 posts so far and not a single factual thing just some accusations without any fact to back it up which is ridiculous. This should have been closed as trolling.

3 Likes

It would seem either CCP have not seen the thread yet or they dont mind us discussing toxicity
either way their was never going to be any evidence presented as this is not specific to any situation merely toxicity & harassment in or out of game

You will notice their are no names in the first post

I miss Serkanner

1 Like

The very title of the thread is Streamer stops due to grief so yeah it is about a specific situation.

Sure thing I will let them know by flagging the first post under “other” so an actual ISD receives a direct notification and see what happens.

2 Likes

Basic common sense says that there is no evidence Adrian was griefing or harassing Hateless. If you think otherwise, it’s your obligation to present the evidence.

1 Like

exactly its about why they stopped — they felt harassed so its a good reason to talk about toxicity no?
find out if others are experiencing similar issues which it turns out their is

Was he harassed or not isn’t the real question is our environment toxic

Go for it mate you wont be the first :wink:

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode: Thanks for letting us know. We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it.

That’s the point, that either they provide evidence or should stop posting about it.

1 Like

What if I was a miner mining in a Venture in the same system as Hateless?
Should I say that he was harassing me with his scary miner army?

I am a market alt by the way… shouldn’t I say that he is harassing me in the market with all his garbage that he mined and produced with such a scary alt army?

He says barges… I saw warships, he wants to kill me in the market, I say bumping and killing him is just self-defense.

Killing other people is self-defense in EVE, it could be a venture or a dreadnaught.

1 Like

I haven’t sent him any death threats. I’ve pasted the mails I have sent to him, in my post. I will also post them here, here they are:
Hateless Harrassment - 2022.08.30-08
and
Hateless Harrassment - 2022.08.30-03
That is it. If there are any more, I give permission and also explicitly ask @HateLesS or an of his alts or friends or CCP employee or GM to publicly post them.

4 Likes

I tend to agree with you ganking is part of EvE

There should be games that provide people with a safe space to be absolutely awful towards each other. And EVE Online should be such a game.

1 Like

There, we have it, he himself authorized anyone with evidence to feel free to show them if has any.

So OP or anyone else with claims of harassment: Either prove your case or you are proven a liar.

The ball is at the accusators’ side. Your move. :wink:

3 Likes

Court. The ball is in their court. But +1.

2 Likes

Tbh didn’t even know such an expression exists, it was just a ballgame related expression I know of. Not a native english speaker.

Edit: Unless I just misunderstood the expression and is from courts to begin with now that I think of it. Dunno. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

First of all I am not accusing nor have I been accusing anyone

Again I claimed ‘hateless’ felt harassed though this thread isnt hateless specific after being asked directly

I also did not say he had received death threats I had said Aiko had received death threats if that is what you are referring to?

Yep, when people feel safe be ready to see their worst come out… you can say all the nasty things you want if you know that no one will shove your teeth into your mounth with a punch.

That is a fact.

Could be. This thread goes in circles since many hours so kinda difficult to keep track. However you’ve posted this several times:

So where is the evidence of this? And yes you brought a specific case into the open so it is your duty to back it up by evidence.

2 Likes