Subcompact TEBS interface buyback

My propaganda team aren’t the ones who specifically authorized a Horde director to go making public statements to say no no, of course Horde wasn’t moving to Geminate… only hours before the announcement within Horde that yes, you are.

Credibility, Gobbins ain’t got it.

Also: Overcrowding? Really? 13,000 of you in 2.5 regions is ‘overcrowded’ in this age of shrinking footprints and rising population densities? I’ve been driving around in Pure Blind and Fade for months now, and there’s huge swaths of desolate, unused space at all hours. No system is empty 24 hrs a day, but you’re definitely using less than 1/3 of your space at any given time. You could easily move around within your own space to alleviate any localized ‘overcrowding’… unless it’s a result of everyone huddling together for warmth because all your ship heaters are busted, I dunno.

1 Like

You misunderstand me. Giving all of this technology to the HAP would be the exact same problem as giving every TEBS to Gogne. My argument is that this technology should proliferate across New Eden for proper study rather than giving it all to the shadowy men that insist in trying to own literally every instance of it.

Hell better to have the HAP singlehandedly hoarding a quarter of all of these interfaces than having 98% of them wind up under one roof. Eggs in one basket and all that.

And handing everything over like this is the best way to ensure that this tech never reaches the hands of CONCORD or, more importantly and far less of a joke, the Arataka Research Consortium.

Back on the topic, I’ve recently gotten my hands on multiple copies of these devices and intend to study them to the best of my ability. I also have an interest in acquiring copies of corrupted relics recovered during the Extraction dispatches by The Agency, though finding copies of them is proving to be extremely difficult if anyone has one of these relics it’d prove extremely invaluable and I would be more than happy to purchase it off you.

After consultation with some of our staff, the Arataka Research Consortium is willing to liquidate some of our holding of subcompact TEBS.

As some of you may recall, ARC engaged in a collection effort with the objective of securing technology for reverse engineering by an appropriate party. Given our associations, the donors and shareholders involved in the effort designated Zainou Biotech as the desired research concern, and Zainou Biotech has had approaching two years to conduct such research. A number of patents have resulted, and an understanding of the technology developed, though I suspect the more interesting part is not necessarily the TEBS and transmission method, but instead the infomorph architecture and infomorph reconstruction methods used by the clone fighter pilots. Unfortunately, without capture of intact medical facilities or research data, it is unlikely we’ll be able to study that technology.

Insofar as the subcompact TEBS technology is concerned, our view at this time is that it is not commercially viable for crew retrieval, and is not operationally useful for Capsuleers given the need for an on-field receiving station. A full report will follow.

Interested parties are invited to contact me to negotiate acquisition.

4 Likes

Having built myself a small pool to research, I don’t think I’ll be in need of a huge amount of TEBS from here on out though I’ll be in touch should anything change. Instead, I am far more interested in the actual research findings of the Consortium and was hoping I could participate in a limited capacity.

My interests of course being far less in the engineering behind the TEBS themselves and far more in developing a method of track these back to the source.

Oh c’mon, Mak, you could at the very, very least rip him off…

2 Likes

Oh, come on now, Ms. Seo. You know my policy by now.

Lots of little profitable ventures over the long-term is better than one large windfall in the short.

Unless it’s a very big windfall.

And this won’t be that.

5 Likes

See @Ibrahim_Tash-Murkon? You gotta get out there first and maybe - just maybe - one of those holding a stockpile will open their doors briefly.

1 Like

Mm. Perhaps.

We still have to be in a position to demonstrate value to our shareholders.

It would take something remarkable for sale to a Guristas representative to look a valuable happening.

3 Likes

Yes this is true with your close ties with the Caldari State.

You Caldari practically think me and my associates are the scourge of the cluster unworthy of even speaking a word. So i wouldn’t be surprised if a shareholder stood up and said “Are you ■■■■■■■ serious?” when brought that idea.

1 Like

That door is closing pretty fast. I’d be working on a good pitch were I you.

1 Like

Maybe you should give them a Komodo.

2 Likes

Please! You’re speaking to Clance Gogne! I make the best pitches

The best

You think i just have Komodos? I should be lucky someone even thought i could be trusted with a Suppercarrier.

Besides, handing out tech would go against the entire point of this. I’m recovering tech, not handing it out.

…That is of course if you’re not referring to the creature, in which case…Sure?

How about a dinner tray?

Sorry! Couldn’t resist!

6 Likes

Hey, took an opportunity when you saw it. Can’t hate on that

Wouldn’t be possible for me to get 3? I plan on doing some live tests on my personal carrier with the pilot i rescued

2 Likes

Certainly, Mr. Ormand. Please do contact me directly, and we can work out the particulars.

2 Likes

Speaking of, any news as to when your business partners are going to do anything with the Wyvern they stole? I want to know for a friend.

2 Likes

Why would i know? Different outfit and long before i was ever hired by this one. Knowing the Guristas, They probably ravaged everything from the engines to the shield emitters then went on some merry raid with it on some poor unexpecting Caldari outpost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.