Suggestions for Pearl Abyss to Revitalize Eve

I think they set it to like 3 or 4 reports to hide a post.

1 Like

one night every single post of mine was flagged , even the most banal ones
flagging is soooo rude
i wish we could at least know who is weaponizing the "feature "

2 Likes

Which person and their 3 alt’s. They are putting a lot of work in to troll us.

Well the irony is that it’s a bit like ‘do not press this button’.

Introduce Triglavian Fedos:

TBH I was looking at the way that essentially a half-dozen people have posted hundreds of pointless, idle chit-chat back and forth over the past couple weeks, and I assumed they were purposely filling the threads with white noise out of boredom or some desperate need to socialize.

I can’t be bothered to flag posts myself but I can certainly see why someone else might choose to.

(Ah, and of course, this post also got flagged/hidden. Well, to be expected I guess.)

Honestly?
For me, its both.

2 Likes

‘Idle chit-chat’ seeming to consist of any expression that part of the problem lies with the players rather than Eve.

well
to some the serious business part of the forum is boring
and the confraternization and exchange of memes/ experiences between players is the best part
for example myself , i couldn’t care less for the wild opinions of some players about HS pvp. but i do care about the funny and withy response they get by some members of the forum
i hate the word community but the definition
“a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.”
i like the feeling of fellowship part
the EVE players public square …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.