[SUGOI] Doki Doki Kestrel Club 「FORMATION」

It’s official. She’s losing her mind.

5 Likes

Oh, the Black Rebel Rifter Club is a good point.

Are we going to get the Super Serious Tristankopf Verband?

3 Likes

You had me at Kestrel.

7 Likes

It is a fine ship, is it not?

5 Likes

2nd only to friendship!

8 Likes

You have probably summed everything about Ms Gesakaarin up pretty well with that comment.

7 Likes

What?

5 Likes

You are already dead.

4 Likes

That explains it.

4 Likes

A bold expression of Caldari warfare and tactics. Novel. Unexpected. Kawaii.

I wish SUGOI good fortune in keeping the homeland safe and carrying on valued traditions of our people.

5 Likes

I know, right? I’ve never seen a more cutesy bunch of future blood-mad pirates.

Have a blast, ladies.

5 Likes

I look at this, and I think about the historical struggles of the Caldari people. I think of the centuries of scraping together an empire on a nearly uninhabitable world. I think of the sacrifices by great men and women like Tovil-Toba and Yanala, and by countless forgotten Caldari, to allow the Caldari to free themselves from their oppressors, snatching an unlikely victory from the jaws of defeat. I think of the incalculable effort and determination required to build a strong State that epitomizes the Caldari spirit. Of their many achievements, economic, military and scientific. Of their ongoing struggles to make sure the Caldari identity perseveres against all many threats New Eden has to offer.

I think of all that, and I realize something: it’s all led to this.

3 Likes

Excuse me! We are not pirates, baka! We’re highly dedicated debate class patriots!

6 Likes

THIS is how Caldari great again.

7 Likes

Oh, honey, I don’t need to debate you. I just need to wait for about two years, give or take. If not you, then your friends.

4 Likes

Caldari has always been great.

Any implications otherwise are dishonourable slander.

5 Likes

This is precisely why we have an ordered rota of work and recreation. Idle hands do the devil’s work, and we’ll have no idleness while I have anything to do with it!

5 Likes

This makes me, for a moment, question my loyalties. In a good way.

6 Likes

My approval for this operation just went up.

I still don’t trust Gesakaarin to not be… murdery but if you girls keep her on the up and up, perhaps there is hope yet.

So, how unrighteous are the uniforms going to be?

5 Likes

If the miniskirt hems aren’t at least 6 inches above the knee I would be scandalized.

5 Likes