[SUGOI] Doki Doki Kestrel Club 「FORMATION」

I’m sure my girls will keep me straight.

4 Likes

Someone call the police.

6 Likes

More like a flamethrower squad.

It is quite known that a lot of gallente kids were trying to mimic Caldari (not sure it is still a thing after Black Eagles came to power - they might mimic Jin-Mei now). But that sort of perversion and mockery of Caldari culture crosses all the boundaries.

1 Like

How dare you. We have trained relentlessly at the finest academy on Nani to destroy the Gallente threat! Indeed on this very night we tested our mettle for the first time and saw the scum off!

8 Likes

You could be a shining example to the young flowers of the nation, and instead you do this!?

I’m so disappointed.

6 Likes

This is true! Why, Federation loyalists felt the strength of our rockets in their rear engines and promptly exploded!

Much to our great enjoyment!

For the glorious State and debate club merit points!

6 Likes

Wha?!? Strike Commander Kim does not approve of our defense of Black Rise? We must try harder next time ladies!

6 Likes

I can’t tell which is worse, your sarcasm… or your doom-saying. Or Strike Cmdr. Kim’s disapproval. I’m…

Well, we must carry on!

5 Likes

You have my approval, ladies.

After all, if you must enforce statist violence, might as well be as cute and spirited as possible while doing it.

3 Likes

Hold your tongues Ladies.

Miss Kim has not yet had the opportunity to see our Kestrels in action, or proof of the conviction in our hearts. It is understandable that a pilot unaware of our training and upbringing might be skeptical at first. To her, we are just another fresh squadron, new to battle and inexperienced in the wider capsuleer world.

That is why we must try hard! We must work together to prove how strong we really are. We must fight with every ounce of conviction we possess, driven ever forward by our unwavering belief in the State and in Kommandant Gesakaarin.

We will be the very best we can be, and Miss Kim and all others like her who do not believe in us will see how wrong they were!

Eyes forward Ladies. Act with the decorum and strength of a Caldari Officer!

Yuki Hatsune
Student Council President

10 Likes

Most of you don’t even have Caldari Officer jackets, this is disappointing.

2 Likes

Don’t you forget whom are you speaking to. If you want to join the war and help us - then welcome. But it doesn’t mean I will tolerate such a mockery of Caldari culture.

If you feel insulted, you can act as Caldari and fall on your sword or challenge me to a duel, FIY I fight both in person and in ships.

Yata! We should always strive to exhibit the manners instilled in us at school!

Thank you, great Student Council President, for your words of calm after our recent excitement!

6 Likes

President Hatsune has the truth of it, girls. Remember that it’s not just enemies without, but divisive malcontents within, that sap the spirit of our glorious State. Stay true and keep your eyes forward. Still tongues and fast hands make good officers!

We must do our best!

6 Likes

…Anyone else going cross-eyed?

5 Likes

I stand by my sense of duty and honour instilled in me at The Academy. I will not stoop to such infighting whilst the great threat to our culture that the Federation represents still exists. I will confess I would have thought that would be second nature to such an experienced defender of the state.

Perhaps like the bullies we dealt with before, you saw the new girls and thought we are easy prey?

8 Likes

Perhaps you failed to read what I wrote to you where I clearly stated what I was not happy with before - it was mockery of Caldari Culture.

But if you wish to feel yourself as a prey, that’s your perogative and your position. Don’t try to represent it as mine.

Ignore Kim, ladies, she’s been spending too much time ‘exercising’ with her Gallente friend.

9 Likes

It is ironic that it is mockery she is upset about. I’ve never seen an officer of the Caldari people so easily taunted into spirited anger. So quick to fall to her attackers level and drag our collective name through the dirt in their struggle.

3 Likes

Yes…

3 Likes