[SUGOI] Doki Doki Kestrel Club 「FORMATION」

Miss Priano, we here at Rolling Tsundere thank you for your generous gift. It is such a pleasure to see that the spirit of friendship and cooperation burns brightly in the State.

6 Likes

So what you are saying is that I’m overqualified?

2 Likes

headdesk I meant with all the back and forth. You honestly think I would ever be racist? Sheesh.

2 Likes

Punisher is the best actually!

2 Likes

As much as I like the Punisher, the Tormentor has won its place in my heart. There is only one way to solve this dispute: mud wrestling.

1 Like

Is that some obscure Caldari dialect, it sounds…different?

1 Like

It is a traditional Deteis dialect from the Oriyoni Collectives. I tend to use it when I require precision in terms.

1 Like

It’s amazing how much I still have to learn.

1 Like

Thank you thank you Ms Priano-haani! Kanpani!

I’m already working on a paint job for mine as we speak! She will be the most beautiful kestrel I have ever layed eyes on!

Hivaa saitsuo!

4 Likes

You know, given that you guys are allied with [FEDUP], it’s never ceased to amaze me that DK doesn’t object to your cits around Jita.

2 Likes

My heart swells with Patriot Pride. Kill swiftly, tiny champions of the Caldari State!

9 Likes

Actually the best tech 1 frigate is the Tristan.

1 Like

Might have to do with how much we fight GalMil in border systems or the fact that we use Caldari ships in many our fleets(that being said you have seen the ships we engage you with on stratops).

1 Like

I have! But engaging with GalMil for entertainment isn’t the sort of thing that I’d expect to get Kim to overlook you harboring GalMil in null and giving them a base from which to stage attacks on CalMil.

Ah well.

2 Likes

Arrendis, are you trying to weaponize Ms. Kim? Say things about how so-and-so is being nice to some Gallente and watch the fireworks?

2 Likes

It is not just a matter of qualifications and practical skills.

NANI training is all about knowing how to work as part of a team, with a can-do attitude that never gives up. The classes are difficult but they are intentionally so, for it is only through much hardship that one learns that while the Kestrel is the best Frigate; the best ship remains friendship.

2 Likes

It was quite a stirring and motivational speech, and then you said this.

I think I feel a bit sick… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s more likely that Arrendis is looking for Kim to be the fireworks for Fade standing fleet to wreck.

1 Like

Likely because you have no friends and remain unused to the notion of friendship.

2 Likes

Incorrect the best frigate is the Tristan then the Kestrel.

3 Likes