Suicide gankers and input broadcasting

Thank you for your input.

They have not explained that it was not cheating, they just gave a generic example based on being a long distance from the gate, that works for that but not what I detailed.

1 Like

Oh, goody! A “Kusion is cheating” thread! *gets fresh bag of popcorn

3 Likes

Nope. “Winning in game because you have 65 accounts and abuse exploit” thread.

I really don’t understand why you and other people get so heated over the fact that people you despise think he might be cheating. So what that I think he cheats at times, does it really matter whether I think that? And I really wonder why are you lot are so keen to defend his e-honour?

CCP will look at if people bother to petition, and check him out.

Anyway back to Star Citizen, which I am having fun with while waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.

2 Likes

CCP loves me.

They almost named the Triglavian region ‘Aiko,’ but they changed it to Pochven at the last moment.

2 Likes

It’s high sec derangement syndrome. They don’t care how retarded they make themselves look as long they get to dunk on perceived carebears.

That’s why I love these threads. It isn’t for the same old topic posted a thousand times already. It’s for the same old people raging over nothing.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Are you claiming that these aren’t real carebears?

They are just roleplaying as carebears?

CODE are the real carebears.

1 Like

Just spitballing here but if I have staggered windows, and I key my scrollwheel to my left-click action button…

Cant I just flick my wheel as I hover my mouse over each window?

In that way Eve is a lot like a clit…fitting.

hint: Kusion is not using an exploit.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else…or perhaps you are so emotionally invested in your point of view that you have advocated for through the years that you reflexively leap to defend against anything you see as even slightly divergent.
I am certainly not :heated", I am amused. I do not “despise” the OP. (possibly he simply does not know) I don’t “despise” you, even. (although at this point you really should know how technique in question is done) I do feel a bit sorry for CCP support for having to deal with yet another “Kusion is all exploity!!!” ticket.

ITT:

2 Likes

It does, because it demonstrates the highsec perma-victim mindset that anyone who succeeds at something you can’t do must be cheating. It adds further reason to view you with nothing but contempt.

2 Likes

While not exactly heated, it was showing what I could define as mild irritation, or perhaps terse sarcasm, so maybe not heated for you, but for others there does seem to be some heat to their replies which was what my post was more aimed at, your post just gave an opportunity to make that comment, don’t take it personally.

I do agree with your popcorn suggestion, to be blunt why on earth do they get so hot and bothered by me feeling that Kusion cheats at times. Just seems a bit forced.

hint: flipping loot into fleet hangar is exploit

fix it and kusion will be gone in a month.

P.s. you are simp :slight_smile:

hint: stop crying about it like a butthurt child and submit a ticket. everything else you post here on the forums is just whining.

Edit: The thing that OP is whining about isn’t even an exploit. https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204873262-Known-Declared-Exploits

He did and you acknowledged he did, you daft lush.

1 Like

“Input broadcasting” isn’t a hard rule; it’s more like a non-binding suggestion. You’d be insane to think that CCP actually bans paying players for doing something like this, or for getting around Alpha account login limitations using VMs, etc.

The only bots they ban are throwaway Alpha account ones (e.g. null-sec Gila) that don’t actually add anything to CCP’s bank account.

1 Like

Since 2015 it is right?

Specifically:

… policing this policy as of January 1st, 2015.

Input Broadcasting and Input Multiplexing of actions with consequences in the EVE universe, are prohibited and will be policed in the same manner as Input Automation.

It may not be easy to police for CCP, but it is prohibited.

1 Like

“Prohibited.”