Summon the Swarm

Just have to echo the other comments, theres just too much time spent sitting in space waiting, I understand wanting to put capitals at risk, but I’d rather be doing something while being at risk than just waiting

I also feel like the limit of just one per solar system is a bit restrictive, I did see where some people were doing multiple on the same grid and I understand why that may not be desireable, but I’d much prefer a distance requirement between them, rather than just a flat out limit of one per system.

And of course, aside from the site, capital build costs need to be brought down, and their planetary interaction ingredients changed to something move easily movable than p1

2 Likes

can anyone confirm if it can be completed with an archon tank fit?

Barely, It can be done in carrier tank fitted its just not the best.

Also mirroring the previous comments, The gameplay of these sites is boring, And honestly doesnt make it worth running them. Lets focus on the more being actual sites with respawns and you have half hour to clear as much as u can.

1 Like

They dont need to do anything to make EC drones better, they already are annoying and never work for me but always against.

EC drones just need to be nerfed… or removed.

1 Like

A short time ago there was the air scan event, where there were also the notes from the drones (4 or 5 different ones). What is or would be if you put these pieces of paper in the Concord structure and this can call other, better, more or bigger opponents?

Hey,

There appears to be a kind of exploit with these sites.

People are spawning the sites in ore anomalies / belts and running them in rorquals so they can use panic to render themselves invulnerable.

You said that people had to risk something to do this… I assume this was not intended?

Are you going to fix this?

1 Like

They are terribly bad . First the loot is useless us the drone you upgrade they cant use mwd so the upgrade drones are WORST than the tech1. The isk profit is low compare to the shinny toy you require to take out to run them . Bad even with those is something new and i love to play try new things and i did try them only to find how terribly boring they are . 80% of the site is waiting . Yes just waiting . I have no idea whose brilliant idea was to make a content that making you wait doing nothing for 20min and 5min only shooting something . Waiting waiting . Why to wait in Middle of space when i can wait inside station and make *10more isk . Just remove all the wait time and give me something to shoot even with the terribly rewards at least will be not so boring and give them a try again. … But serious content to wait . Again who is that brilliant guy that came with that idea :joy::joy::joy::joy: … i hope they change the waiting part and make it more dynamic make it endless rats coning at you if you font kill them fast enough the swarm getting bigger and bigger so you gonna lose your ship make it so skilled pilot can use at last their skills make it worth the risk . But for sure take away that boring waiting time i dont even mind all that are on grid be pointed for all the duration of the site but give me things to do and not afk 20min .

Also with sone raw numbers and fast calculation you need to run 30-32 sites . That means be afk in space for 30min for 30 times to make back the ship worth of a shiny dread. Suggestions remove the wait time . Make it harder alot harder and if are made to run with a dread that only the hull cost 4,5b make the rewards according that .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.