Supporting CODE Was A Mistake

If you are talking about illegal perversions, then no.

If you are talking about non illegal ones, then Im not really sure how it affects you.

And I think youll find we are adult human beings just like you and so no, I dont think exposing kids to sexual things is appropriate, furry or not. Neither does anyone I know in the community.

Most places sexual acts towards animals is illegal.

Im not sure what that has to do with it.

If you think drawing a character called Steve wearing a shirt and jeans who has antlers is the same thing as abusing an animal, I just dont know where this is going to go, but its nowhere good.

2 Likes

That would be the big one most of the community frowns on shaming.

Again there is a reason a lot of people who enjoy anthro art or fur suits donā€™t want to be associated with furries.

I think your definition of furry and mine are different.

From what youve just said Im going to assume you dont consider Zootopia/Zootropolis to be a furry movie.

1 Like

Our definitions are irrelevant I was commenting on you playing down and dismissing why they tend to be called perverts. Not on the community itself.

Im commenting based on my own experience, my own view and my own aquiantences.

They kind of are if you are saying

Arent furries

1 Like

2 Likes

No I said there were people who enjoy anthro and for suits that donā€™t want to be associated with the term

Sure and thereā€™s trekkies who like being called trekkers like it makes a difference.

I draw legal pictures and sell them to consenting adults.
Sorry not sorry if that bothers some people vOv.

They should probably keep their objections where my clients keep their pictures, to themselves.

1 Like

Not in my experience lol.

I sincerely doubt youve encountered any of my work or my clients.

1 Like

If youā€™re good enough I probably have lol.

This is getting wierd.

I know it wasnt intended but that kind of felt complimentary.

Stahp it Ron

2 Likes

:smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

2 Likes

Yes, this makes total sense.

Someone Iā€™ve never heard of, who isnā€™t in my alliance, that Iā€™ve never met, allegedly ( there is no evidence Iā€™ve seen) said something inappropriate. Nobody seems to know what was said, if anything. Itā€™s not even clear this person plays EVE. Subsequently, someone else (also not in my alliance) proceeded to gank someone in Victorā€™s fleet.

Thatā€™s somehow my fault.

The ā€˜furriesā€™ said some very inappropriate things to me, but Iā€™m going to go high when they go low, and I wonā€™t be reporting them (because Iā€™m not a crybaby). The dog miners also made fun of the geese gankers, but the geese wonā€™t be pressing charges.

10 Likes

he said, after having all of his arguments invalidated.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also seen much (but not all 15 hours) of the stream, during which I did not see one person in Twitch talk about furries (although the furries did talk about me using the r-word, the b-word, two f-words, an n-word, and the c-word), and the furries never claimed they were ganked because they are furries. Instead, they were very clear about being ganked because they (the furries) had been talking ā– ā– ā– ā–  to someone at some point before the gank. To quote the guy that got ganked, ā€œI talked ā– ā– ā– ā– , and I got hit.ā€

I also want to clarify that the immediate reaction of the furries (for about twenty minutes after the gank) was nonchalance and a ā€œwe donā€™t careā€ attitude. The streamer did not start crying because he was ā€œterrorizedā€ by the gank (despite Victorā€™s dramatic narrative). The real reason the streamer started crying, was because I told him I would never date a man who doesnā€™t own a permit (watch the stream, thatā€™s the trigger).

7 Likes

Iā€™ll buy your materials above jita buy if you want, help out a fellow gank industrialist yknow?

ah, yes
getting your internet spaceship pixels killed in a game by other internet spaceship pixels
so you go ahead and encourage a federal crime
truly a 5head move