Supporting CODE Was A Mistake

In fairness to the streamer he also called that guy out.

First off Iā€™d never date you to start. Second off I never used the n-word, after I lost my first job Iā€™ve never used that word again. I also never used the r-word against you directly, just your policy of needing a false permit in a system you donā€™t actually own, just force your own story of being something you arenā€™t but thatā€™s fine. Also you clearly canā€™t count or read a timer. That stream was only about 6 hours long. I had to end it because I had to get going to work that evening.

I would also like to say I have nothing against you out of game. Hell if I saw you at a bar Iā€™d buy you a drink (Iā€™m gay by the way). So any animosity I have towards you is just in game related.

1 Like

More abusive language!

aiko speaks in character in case you havenā€™t realizedā€¦ while only certain parts of the forums are meant for in game character portrayal, aiko does it throughout.

1 Like

run, run now, you will find no salvation here.

1 Like

10.5e

Aiko always wins, always!

10.5f

7 Likes

Please find below a link to my formal press release, concerning these disturbing events and the recent condemnation from Victor Medvl.

https://www.james315.space/2021/10/06/another-victory/

2 Likes

Disliking a preference for furry spaceships is not sexual harassment.
You owe Princess Aiko, the true savior of highsec an apology.

1 Like

Dear bourgeoisie swine!

Supporting terrorism is never a good idea, whatā€™s worse is using terrorism to exploit the common worker!

You are in fact much more of a crook, you have countless of workers lifeā€™s on your conscience, all in the name of personal greed.

Code. was an organisation striving towards a goal, a goal that was declared completed on June 24 -2020.

The self proclaimed Princess is the leader of Safety. a continuation of said goal, donā€™t mix old and new.

They fight for an idea, a goal, for what they believe is a better tomorrow, for allā€¦ while you only think of yourself.

If you truly are remorseful, what will you do to compensate the workers that you have wronged?

2 Likes

You are out of your mind, compensation, thatā€™s a good one. You chose to fly that ship and you knew you had the possibility of losing it. This wasnā€™t about the ship that was lost, if you lose your ship via your own stupidity to gankers that is fine, however it was about the other actions around it in this case. However, if the person victimized has basically given up, I donā€™t see a reason to continue this.

1 Like

Donā€™t look at the glass half full Victor. There are always things happening and everything happens for a reason. Everything on the surface isnā€™t always what it seems

1 Like

Itā€™s cool man, I tried to do the right thing for your situation as a more veteran player that thought you were victimized, but Leadership has asked me after discussing it with them to drop this cause ā€œarguing with CODE is like arguing with Goons, basically they donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€.

1 Like

In the end we just need to look at this as content in a game. While during that stream I was extremely upset and argued back. I do agree with your leadership on this, however it was a very valuable learning experience with EVE Online. I do appreciate all you have done given the situation.

As a content creator this has actually been a bit fun.

2 Likes

Meh.

Selling to the highest bidder in a dystopian game?

More opportunity for me, I guess.

Enjoy your retirement.

ā€”GadgetCorp is an Equal Opportunistic Employer

1 Like

You misunderstand I am still selling things however I WILL NOT ever make catalysts again. If you want to supply the suicide gankers with catalysts go for that market then. I still have many billions worth of stuff on the market this will not break me.

Sure you willā€¦

This was nothing but an attention grab and a transparent attempt to virtue signal. Something that was clear to most and the rest figured out once they saw your narrative was completely made up.

2 Likes

Whatever, I am done arguing with CODE members, you donā€™t get it what this was about do you or just donā€™t care. I hope someone someday is prejudice against you for some reason and no one gives a ā– ā– ā– ā–  then maybe you would understand.

1 Like

I donā€™t think there are many people who havenā€™t dealt with it in one form or another. Iā€™m also not code, didnā€™t think code was even still around.

And Iā€™m not sure what kind of sick person wishes that on anyone.

I am however someone whoā€™s sick of people trying to get attention and cheapening actual instances of hate just to get attention and earn internet points

I am not trying to cheapen these instances I am trying to stand up for someone that was hated upon, however I am done with this subject have a good day.

Do you get that the people you are defending sent me money, and apologized, and that itā€™s really weird for you to continue with this completely fallacious complaint about me?

4 Likes