Supporting CODE Was A Mistake

It did happen, I am not just making this up you can watch the stream just before it happened someone came into the stream and said “Furry is Mental Illness” Then proceeded to convo him saying things that were prejudice.

I did watch the stream… including the part where they said it was unrelated to them being a furry. I then read the comments of the guy in this very thread reiterating that it wasn’t related.

Too much early for make up sex @Lugh_Crow-Slave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

I would like to see him accept the situation… It is EVE i know… but we already took enough ■■■■ . I cant tolerate more . I want to see some descency and maturation .

We all make mistakes… i made a lot of them … but i know where to stop anc accept my fall and my mistake and my ego never hurt to try to make it right !

This is not only about Aiko… I am soo ■■■■■■ up tired! I want to see him make it right .i want to see some good happen !
I dont think @Victor_Medvil bad person or such… i heard how he felt… i read how he think… it was just a miss … he targeted wrong person and decharge on … It was possibly accumulation of other things tooi dont know exactly.
But i want this to we right

I feel like this has been said a dozen times, and Victor never seems to acknowledge it.

He just keeps repeating that I’m somehow responsible for what these other people do. Was the offending party even a ganker? There’s no evidence of it, and it doesn’t appear he is, so what does it have to do with me at all? Why isn’t Victor contacting the alliance leader of whatever alliance the other person is in?

2 Likes

From my understanding it was all in the twitch chat there is a chance they don’t even play eve and just saw a stream with a furry avatar in it and decided to start trolling the chat

Well he did say “Praise be Aiko” when he did it, I dunno if that makes you responsible, however Just set a good example as their princess.

1 Like

Just what exactly do you act her to do? She isn’t endorsing such actions and I have never seen her so much as hint at endorsing such a thing in the past.

Now listen this careful .
This is EvE . Players form aliances corporations yes. But leaders doesnt own and control these peoples every actions like muppets .

If so there shouldnt be any corp thieves, avoxing, backstabbing in this game .

Please check your logic here. You are way too much emotional that blinds your logic i can see.

1 Like

I get you, fair enough and actually I am not a very emotional person.

1 Like

Try making a post about any other alliance leader, and see what kind of response they give you, before you start complaining that I don’t do enough for the community.

1 Like

Well ya, you seem to care much more than most alliance leaders, I’ll give you that Aiko. It’s okay I don’t think it was your fault. You can’t control some prejudice person using your name in many ways you are a victim too, to this situation.

Doesnt seem so… just may be you are dissociated from them so much that you loose your control on ithem or insights about them .
That what you said one of the signmarks of the situation. But, i Dont know you at the end i might be totally wrong too… i can not tell this is exact situation for you as a man… but limited to content analysis through all your posts brings me to this evaluation. I think you are pretty heartfull person , And heartfull people sometimes get hurt soo much end up with closing themselves and become not so emotional looking types …

Before i had been chairman of RvB i did lead a project group…
in that group i have handpicked every each member after interview and evaluate…
i have stand up for every each of them when they had struggles… and help them , defend them against others who set trouble
But when they step on some boundaries and some main principles. I never tolarate. I never backed up!

Aiko does not defending that person or backing up his misbehaviors. You can see her standing all the way in her posts…

You just find victims everywhere don’t you?

Only thing she is a “victim” of is you trying to pin this on her in some way.

1 Like

Well the dude yelled “Praise be Aiko” maybe I suspected her involvement, but it turns out that he was just some random dude yelling it that Aiko had no ties with.

He is a hero @Lugh_Crow-Slave … good one …
Just he sin this time …
You know what “sin” means ?

When you shooting arrow if you miss it and hit on something else than real target that called “sin “

Yes also exactly as much as sin to accuse someone who is sctually innocent …

His start up point was well intentioned … and he has motivation for defending someone who might hurted …
these are not bad things really …

:rofl: oki listen : if someone scream in fleet like øDOMINIX PRIMARY DOMINIX PRIMARY !
Dont think he is bomber guy :slight_smile:
I had seen so many of them in my group and most of them even NEw to EvE and saw that famous video… just wanted to scream it while we are in fleet and if we see domi on grid

“Praise princess Aiko “ become that type of sentence believe me :rofl:

Everybody knows ffs

I am, but they are all bad.

2 Likes

This come to mind why reading this but come on we all know how gankers decide to play eve most play scumbags and will Rob you if they can, with any insult they can think of.

: Why are you always on about woman, Stan?
Stan: (pause) I want to be one.

Reg: What?
Stan: I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.
Reg: What!?
Stan: It’s my right as a man.
Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!?!
Stan: It’s every man’s right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can’t have babies.
Stan: Don’t you oppress me.

1 Like

In real-life, most of us are terrorists.

2 Likes

I have never said that , or believe that.

1 Like