Supporting CODE Was A Mistake

An arms dealer blaming somebody else for what people do with his guns?

5 Likes

What a giant debacle this turned out, as my grandfather would have said; -ā€Well this turned out to become a worse shitstorm then a chaste exotic dancer on a gallente yachtā€

This @Victor_Medvil bursts in and proclaims that we all should know of him, and that he is one of the ā€œbiggest arms dealersā€, his weapons are found on ā€œalmost every battlefieldā€, a little presumptuous I feel.

He then starts to accuse a well-known beloved/hated celebrity (@Aiko_Danuja) to add that extra layer of exposur.

This is nothing more than a sad publicity stunt from a self proclaimed ā€œbig dealā€ that tries to use others to get a free ride for his business.

2 Likes

TIL furry is the 8th gender

Mmm. Sad panda for you when white knighting goes wrong huh?

@Victor_Medvil as you no longer support gankers and to start your journey of reparations, you can start sending me isk to buy a fleet of station busting ships ,Talos and oracle seem to be favourite or bombers

Trust me this will ease your tormented soul.

Ps Iā€™ll take the ships themselves if thatā€™s easier.

2 Likes

If one would do so, would they be used or would they be sold off and fill the pocket of the leaders?

Now even the anti-gankers are shaking down the highsec citizens.

Thatā€™s awesome.

You should sell hauling permits, for like 10 million ISK each. Any hauler that has a permit getā€™s antiganker rsupport in Uedama if needed, and if they donā€™t, then their safety is up to them.

Capitalism at itā€™s best.

2 Likes

The whole host of ā€œthe Anti-Gankers just let me dieā€ or ā€œi paid for Anti-Gank support and still diedā€ threads would be a special kind of fun.

4 Likes

You must think they have really tiny pockets

1 Like

lol who?

We never sell stuff we are given , I often write back telling people how their isk helped , often we buy skills for new players or injectors.

We even received a small fleet of Edencom ships but canā€™t find effective ways to use them , without wasting them, as we become bigger targets than the ganker targets. I offered to send them all back but the guy said keep looking for ways to use them.

As for the ships mentioned above for station busting , we need to again work out player numbers and skills 1st , no point having ships sitting doing nothing.

So know that any ship , isk or equipment will be used to fight crime, as did a donation of suicide ships in jita 2 nights ago to kill gankers , hope the person is pleased with that mail.

2 Likes

Iā€™m equally shocked!

Anyway, they probably had no mining permit

Iā€™ll be on eve this evening eve time

Ok, so what did we learn from this thread?

• Furries are real
  • A lot of people still did not hear the good word and got themselves a mining permit
  • If you print a bunch of Catalysts you can call yourself a weapons dealer

Zaera herself was once a furry - true story.

1 Like

The same Code that would go into AG channels to look for handles and bios to call offensive and cry-bully to CCP over, went and ganked a member of a victim class. Allegedly.

Though in these days, as weā€™re headed for the ways of olde (warlords and harems) I find that there is a lot of so-called virtue signaling that, given deeper observation, is more signal than actual virtue.

Interesting thread though. Would read again.

Any other fetishes out there?

• runs out of the room quickly.

The only thing I donā€™t agree with and find offensive is the acronym in on the names of the upwells in Uedama. Thatā€™s gotta change.

Sounds like a larp but if true, you are one messed up individual.

Those goals aint gonna accomplish themselves