Technical question: How is a "Server BUG" being determined in practice?

What are the requirements for making a good game mythical?
Can those be considered as righteous requirements?
But Instead of helping me, I usually get mocked or worst.

Becasue it seems it is what I’ve try’in’na do for the past 10+ years or so..

PS: Can I get a free daily POWER ARMOR BOOSTER that works like SuperMario star in the Abyss when going out of bounds???

Or a Magik Card that replicate my ship in five ghost ships all firing real ammo but only one is the real me? ANd I still bounce off Abyss limits and get multirainbow trails than incinerate any foes it touches? Like Ivanenko manouvre?

Modded Abyss sites would be UNREAL fun…

You need to decide: Am I a possible asset or not.
It’s not that difficult.
I can follow rules.
And show loyalty.
The choice is yours.

I can translate all my vids to Italian, german, Spanish, French and Finnish (not vey good accent there) and add a second “supervisor” to my channel if asked.
Also I know a Thay woman that could help translate all content to Thay. I just need to convince her husband to let her work for me…