Name: Flea
Nickname: Savior
Class: Magus-class Command Destroyer
Commissioned: Late January, YC122
Homedock: PF- in Venal, for now.
Builder: [REDACTED]
Crew Compliment: 10 + Pod
Purpose: Active-duty combat vessel
Reasons for flagship designation: My primary ship for this deployment. She’s been through a few dozen fleet actions already, providing boosts, remote repairs, and tactical relocation capabilities. (No, seriously, the Magus is amazing when it comes to multi-tasking like she thinks she’s a T3C.)
Favorite moments: Bouncing nearly the entire LogiFrig group of our Typhoon fleets out of bubbles just as NC. drops titans because they don’t like Horde getting to fight.

3 Likes

• Name: Faurulle

• Class: Ishkur Assault Frigate

• Built: Around six or seven years ago?

• Homedock: Zoar and Sons Factory, Abhan/Charak/Genesis

• Builder: Someone in Jita, probably

• Crew: Nine, including myself

• Purpose: Combat vessel, currently tasked with routing Blood Raider facilities in Genesis

• Reason for designation: It’s lasted longer than my Helios, Ishtar and Dominix have. As a result, it’s the only regularly-used ship I have left since before I semi-retired.

• Best thing about it? It’s the best damn assault frigate there is. CreoDron really designed a gem when they came up with this thing. What other frigate-sized vessel can destroy an entire Mul-Zatah Monastery? And before you say Worm, which ship actually makes it fun? There’s nothing more death-defying than zipping around amongst a hail of laser fire from blooder cruisers, being able to dodge them all and blow their disgusting crimson-stained hulls to oblivion.

3 Likes

● Full name of the flagship: CNS Forward Unto Dawn
● Nickname: Legion
● Class: Drake Class Battlecruiser
● Age: Unknown, bought on Jita market approximately 7 months ago
● Homedock: Jita - Moon 4 - Caldary Navy Assembly Plant
● Builder: Unknown
● Status: In Service
● Souls on board: 156 Sailors
● Purpose: Combat, Pirate Eliminating
● Reasons for flagship designation: Because its Cheap, Effective and Cool Looking Ship
● Favorite moments: Many Completed Missions

2 Likes

Nice ship, but a Drake called “Legion” is screwing with my head.

Then again, maybe that’s the point.

2 Likes

Full Name: CNS Reprisal
Nickname: Lucky Jack
Class: T3 Tactical Destroyer
Homedock: Classified
Souls on board: Classified
Purpose: Combat, Exploration, Prate corpse collection
Reason for Designation: Sentimental value
Favorite moments: As a new capsuleer I was overwhelmed by the sheer depth and breadth of available ships on various markets. After discussion with a friend he highly recommended the Jackdaw class for my needs and also had a spare hull he had constructed years ago and never put into service. Graciously he donated the ship to me in hopes I would enjoy piloting her. Well. I fell in love not soon after our first undock as I warped into a Blood Raider warehouse and liberated there cache of glass needed by the empire for some strange reason. This time, not being in a Caracal I decided to stand my ground and lay the lot to waste. In short order I had reduced them to burning wrecks, something my previous Caracal had found quite a challenge. Flipping the Reprisal into it’s high speed high agility mode I made the warp back with a smile on my face that no ship had ever given me. The Amarr got there silly glass (how an empire of any type is so in need of glass held by pirates in a warehouse is beyond me), and I’d found my new workhorse.

2 Likes

Name : Kurniainen Avenger
Class : T1 Cruiser (Osprey Navy Issue)
Homedock : Classified location in the Sahtogas System
Age : I don’t remember when I acquired her, but she was fitted in december or november of YC121 as part of a group of 8 identical vessels.
Builders : Unknown
Souls on board : 149, capsuleer excluded.
Purpose : Hit and Run combat, engaging frigates and destroyers while outnumbered
Reasons for flagship designation : Actions at Kurniainen at 0300 on January 12, YC122 where she and a couple allies disrupted a minmatar bash fleet and succesfully pulled the system out of vulnerable. Ultimately this was only a short reprieve but I like to think it reminded the Tribal Liberation Forces that Faith and Courage will defeat them. https://br.inyour.space/?s=3089&b=8956980&e=90&t=OIfQQQQQQb
Favorite moments : Hitting warp as the shields break and the mwd overheat klaxon is blaring.

2 Likes

● Full name Envoy of Phospherus
● Nickname None
● Class Enforcer-Class Force Recon Ship
● Age A month now
● Homedock J154554 Welcome to Ark
● Builder Designed by Concord, Built somewhere in Domain Region
● Status In service
● Souls on board 224
● Purpose Diplomacy
● Reasons for flagship designation
An recent update of my old ship, It’s my favorite ship for now, and has visited many systems since i bought it. It’s the only ship that gives you safety and comfort
● Favorite moments Currently none
Bonus: She only has limited defensive weapons, and is equipped with a probe launcher.

2 Likes

●Full name: Hellwraith
● Nickname: None
● Class: Rattlesnake class battleship
● Age: about a year
● Homedock: All over new eden
● Builder: Myself
● Status: In service
● Souls on board: Classified
● Purpose: Combat
● Reasons for flagship designation: Its my home way from home, and one beast of a ship.
● Favorite moments: Many successful missions and adventures, and because its now fitted with a frigate bay, i can always have my trusted Jaguar with me were ever i go.

1 Like

According to the definition of a flagship as a command vessel, I have gone through (and repeatedly lost) a few vessels which I have raised a command flag from. Not command vessels for an entire fleet, though. My use for them means that I go through them fast enough that I’m designating a hull type as a flagship, rather than any specific hull.

Guardian-class and Basilisk-class logistics cruisers of a few configurations.

Homeports are the Keepstar in Camal where Rekking Crew is headquartered and the Lai Dai station in Kinakka.

Like my previously-listed flagships from which I used to lead small fleets designed to fight around wormholes, I’ve repeatedly lost these ships. For a couple of my most memorable engagements with the Rekking Crew ones, I have some brief stories of how I’ve lost them.

The first time that I led a logistics wing which encountered any serious opposition, both sides of the fight escalated with capital (and, in Legacy’s case, supercapital) forces with enough firepower being thrown around that subcapital logistics ships couldn’t keep up and didn’t last long due to being priority targets. https://zkillboard.com/kill/83199829/

The last time that I can recall Rekking Crew flying Rattlesnakes, a communications outage resulted in me not hearing people tell me to move the logistics wing that anchored on me, enabling the hostile fleet to warp directly onto and destroy us. https://zkillboard.com/kill/83581283/

A few days after I became able to run these ships with only a single capacitor transfer into mine, my corporation announced that it would begin a reclamation of our traditional homeland of Black Rise in general and Kinakka in particular. And coincidentally, the Guardians that we would use with our Sacrileges would have only one capacitor transfer. We have seen some intense fighting now that it’s been on for a week and I’m already flying my third Guardian of this campaign. Due to our culture of having every member step up to leadership positions, I’ve led the Guardians a few times, as have several others in the corp.

My first Guardian loss in this campaign occurred when we noticed that the most common Kinakka-based adversaries were fighting against a Shadow Cartel fleet of Sacrileges and Guardians, so we decided to add more numbers to the Sacrilege fleet. When they brought out an Apostle and a dreadnought, Shadow Cartel responded with their own dreadnoughts This caught the attention of Snuffed Out, an alliance which has repeatedly come to the rescue of the usual adversaries during this campaign. They handled this as they are renowned for handling it, with overwhelming force. I believe that we only managed to take down the Apostle. https://zkillboard.com/kill/84005347/

I suspect that some day, I will find myself facing off against @Arrendis in the opposing fleet again. Perhaps next time both of us will be handling fleet logistics, though for alliance operations I have generally flown assault or reconnaissance cruisers. Maybe it’ll be when I finally get to use the Scimitar that I recently moved to X-7OMU.

• Name: The Vital Spark
  • Nickname: None
  • Class: Astero
  • Age: 3 weeks. Each incarnation is retired after 30 kills
  • Homedock: Heluene
  • Crew: Incompetent
  • Purpose: Enforcement. The protection of culturally sensitive sites in Wormhole space
  • Designated as Flagship because: It’s my only ship
  • Favorite moments: None. Upholding the law is serious business. We have no time for joy, only justice

● Name: Crunchy II
● Nickname: –––
● Class: Legion-class Strategic Cruiser
● Commissioned: Dec 20, YC 119
● Homedock: 1DQ1-A
● Builder: [REDACTED]
● Status: In-Service
● Crew Compliment: [REDACTED]
● Purpose: Active-duty combat vessel
● Reasons for flagship designation: I mean, that SKIN is just gorgeous. Let’s go with that.
● Favorite moments: Crunchy II has been through a lot of things over the years. She’s the ship that’s kept Asher and other FCs alive during dozen, if not hundreds, of HAC fleets, to say nothing of other fleet members.

5 Likes

Full name of the flagship : Coercively Tactical
Class : Revelation Dreadnought
Homedock : Various 24th Imperial Crusade and Imperial Navy stations throughout Devoid and the Bleak Lands
Builder : Unknown, acquired second hand in an all cash transaction.
Status : Destroyed (( https://zkillboard.com/kill/84131928/ ))
Souls On Board : > 3000
Purpose : The destruction of the enemies of the Empire

Reasons for flagship designation : This is the biggest and longest serving ship I own, it’s been dropped into combat nearly a dozen times, tackled once, shot twice, and once escaped from a completed IHUB bash in Lasleinur with a stiletto a mere 70 km away.

On May 12, YC122, the Coercively Tactical was destroyed by treacherous “Caldari” militia forces acting in support of the Minmatar forces.

5 Likes

Wow, Kimmy’s corp is on that kill… that’s awesome.

I see this place is still active, I’d forgotten about it. A small update on “Steel Beams” then, it met its end some time ago against both Minmil and local pirate forces during my tenure with Project Gungnir. I haven’t really replaced it with a new flagship as most of my vessels either don’t get used very often or are lost very quickly. Such is the nature of the warzone.

1 Like

● Full Name: Rainbow Warrior
● Class: Svipul Tactical Destroyer
● Age: 5 months
● Homedock: Krusual Tribe Bureau, Nakugard
● Builder: Locally sourced
● Status: In Service
● Souls on board: Just enough
● Purpose: Locating and removing neglected Mobile Tractor Units; ~500 MTUs cleared up to date.
● Reasons for flagship designation: I use this ship every day, patrolling our beautiful constellation and doing my best to keep it clean, tidy and free of rampant pollutors.
● Favorite moments: Every wreck salvaged, every errant MTU cleared away, every insidious pollutor destroyed.

5 Likes

● Full name: L’Emmeduer
● Class: Vagabond Class Heavy Assault Cruiser
● Age: Unknown, but by the layers of duct tape in the engineering section, somewhere close to 10 years
● Homedock: Unknown
● Builder: Sara Leone, constructed from original an original Stabber hull testbed and partially decrypted Vagabond plans by the dark arts of reverse engineering
● Status: Semi-Demilitarized and awaiting refit.
● Purpose (combat, diplomacy…): Gunboat Diplomacy, friendly outreach
● Reasons for flagship designation: Lead ship of a two ship construction, first to blood.
● Favorite moments: Escaping from a large gate camp in PF-346 with less than 5% structure intact.

1 Like

● Full name of the flagship: Classified

● Nickname: None

● Class: Vigilant

● Age: 'bout a few weeks

● Homedock: Classified

● Builder: Unknown

● Status (in service, destroyed…): In service

● Souls on board: Classified

● Purpose (combat, diplomacy…): Pleasure yacht

● Reasons for flagship designation: I need a reason?

● Favorite moments: none, yet. But the 1000+ DPS that it’s projected to put out promises many fun times to be had (Or one horrific and expensive death that will most likely occur on the undock…when I finally get to undock it.)

2 Likes

● Full name of the flagship: GFC Falling Star
● Nickname: N/A
● Class: Thanatos class carrier
● Age: 5 years
● Home dock: Villasen
● Builder: R3mus corporation
● Status: In-service
● Souls on board (crew, janitors…): +/- 1500 of which 287 fighter pilots and 329 civilians.
● Purpose (combat, diplomacy…): Command base and super capital fleet support. Current assignment: Deep-space field research.
● Reasons for flagship designation: Its ability to adapt to most situations while providing a stable base for small craft and ground expeditions.
● Favorite moments: Surviving a direct hit from a doomsday weapon, breaking tackle, and jumping out of the fight with 3% hull strength left.

The yearly New Year celebration on the main hangar deck.

*sponsored by Quafe

4 Likes

Thanks to the Gelfiven fleet and Commander Mantel for putting us through our paces.

● Designation: Dendrobium γ₂
● Nickname: “Huuma”
● Class: “Jackdaw” Caldari Tactical Destroyer
● Age: <1 month since launch
● Homedock: Akonoinen VI
● Builder: Kaala local shipbuilders
● Status: active service
● Crew: 78 (3-team, 6/12h shift)
● Purpose: EDENCOM Defense

● Reasons for flagship designation: a more versatile, technically advanced vessel than any other in my Lonetrek argosy, and one suited to the purpose of hit-and-run skirmishes against Raznaborg formations.

● Favorite moments: surviving shakedown and supporting EDENCOM+Republic Fleet forces in Altbrard.

5 Likes

● Name: ODRS Recovery Dawn
● Nickname: Dawny
● Class: Midrange Recovery Ship (Sunesis Class Destroyer)
● Age: Unknown
● Homedock: None, berths at Trade Hubs and stations located near battlefields.
● Builder: Society of Conscious Thought
● Status: Active
● Souls on board: Volunteers, 20+
● Purpose: Drone Recovery
● Reasons for flagship designation: While not the largest ship in the ODRS fleet, she was the first, and has become the workhorse and symbol of Ouperia Drone Recovery.
● Favorite moments: The battle of Raravoss. While fighting for the glory of Triglav we took notice of the plight of the abandoned drones. Dawny was brought in and rescued over 300 drones from the void of space. By the time the battle was over, Dawny proudly transported all rescued drones out of the system to be given new homes.

6 Likes