Terrible, unusable, game breaking

^ Shift + C to disengage camera auto tracking.
Don’t feel too proud to ask in Rookie Help like everyone else does.

^ Windows 10 doesn’t ensure the game will run smoothly. Much more often than not there are system requirements beyond the OS.

^ I don’t have one of those NASA PCs either. Mine is pretty darn mediocre even for back when I bought it 8 years ago, and there haven’t been any issues here, except, I have accumulated a bunch of garbage on my PC which has taken its toll and I must balance some of the settings to optimize the performance… like everyone else without those sweet NASA PCs does.

^ No. It is included in Opportunities, but still accessible via Agency.

^ Yah man, that one still gets me. It is hard getting used to new things, isn’t it.

In any case, this just seems like a long list of issues caused by your local system, and you have difficulties with picking up on new things (like most of us humans).
I don’t think you have to mix up the two and then attribute it to something else, but I know that having both issues at the same time can feel like the situation is exacerbated, and might often make it seem like a good idea to bicker about it on online forums.
EVE can be frustrating, but especially if you have to learn it all over again because of your long hiatus, but there are friendly ppl out here ready to help.
I would suggest submitting a support ticket if you are experiencing system issues which you feel can be fixed. Support often responds promptly with solutions which often work, or forward the issue so it might be patched.
In any case, good luck mate! I hope you overcome your hurdles!

For bickering about the “new” UI, try the other dedicated posts like:

or read about when the new UI was being integrated and check out other people’s bickering about it here:

2 Likes