Test server wrong username or password

Hello, the test server does not start, the login or password is not correct, but the tranquility works. A few years ago there was an attempt to hack my account and I had to change the password. The old password is also not suitable for the singularity.

Your current TQ password should work for sisi if it was a few years ago that you last changed your pass. Sisi is mirrored every 3-4 months so it should be the same password as you currently have for TQ

Also this should be under “test server feedback” so you can edit the OP and move it to the right subforum

moved to Test Server Feedback - EVE Online Forums

hello I do not receive the password by email on singularity on my account can you look since I changed email ?

Youll probably have to wait until the next mirror to have access again. Changing email or password locks you out until a new mirror is done.

I do not receive the password by email on singularity on my account can you look since I change d email ?

megred some posts in here.

To the Topic :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I guess when you actual Password isn´t working, try the last one, or wait for the new Mirrow …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.