Thank you CCP for raising prices!

Haha, seems like in the Great Britain cost of EVE is cheaper now than in Russia.
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203599091-Subscription-Costs

£ 9.99 in the UK for 1 month it’s 12,31$ or 873 rubles. And in Russia we will pay 14$ or 999 rubs for the same 1 month.

xoxo, should I use the UK VPN for making my prices lower?

Is it normie?
CCP, are you ok?

1 Like

Is the plex move ( raising till this morning) due to that ?
Fewer russian buyers ?
I am not sure that the arguement “one size fits all” works IRL …
So again what is the real reason, feed up of the russian community
we are too numerous so we can afford to lose a part of this community ?
And what about the chinese price , the excuse of their own server to justify any discrepancies
makes me already laugh

Yep, but I think it’s already not only because of russian buyers.
Does CCP know what they do?

I’m not seeing what you are seeing, the link mentions 559 rubles per month, not 999.
If I’m wrong, then you have my sympathy and it would indeed be awkward timing on the publisher’s part.

I also want to thank the ССР for the future increase in subscription prices for russian players. The CCP has chosen the most suitable moment to double prices. We now have an economic crisis, as well as around the world, many people were left without work, 2 months are not allowed to work, incomes fell several times. This is the best time to double the price. I’m not complaining. I understand that the CCP is a commercial organization and they want to keep their profits. The game encourages gamers to have multiple accounts for an effective game. For many years I paid with a credit card for a subscription for several of my accounts. Now that such an unstable economic situation, I will choose to spend money on the game or on food and clothing. Thanks again to the CCP for supporting us in this difficult time.

1 Like

it’s price right now. But since 1st Jule it will be:

1 месяц 999
3 месяца 2499
6 месяцев 4499
12 месяцев 8499

In 2 times. It will be more expensive than in the UK.

Look RU version of the page because only in RU version you can see the new prices since 1st July.

How vile to see and realize that when someone has something bad, they rejoice at it. you don’t even seem to how much everything is connected. even games and relations between countries. I hope that you will not find yourself in the situation that when you or your country feel bad, no one will help you. but you should not understand that speaking this way, you spoil your relations with all residents of your country, and not with yourself. And perhaps years later, when a person has a choice to help you or pass by, the feeling of communication left in the past can play a role.,

2 Likes

If I find myself in that situation I will stop paying for a game. PERIOD. I wont waste my time whining about it either and when I can afford it again, I will start to play again.

1 Like

Почему такой шум - не понимаю. Замечу, что CCP, как продавец, может устанавливать любые цены на свой товар. Мы, как покупатели, можем его покупать или не покупать. Выгодность такого шага они уже просчитали. В 2014 году цены уже повышались, никакого апокалипсиса не произошло. И ничего не случится сейчас. Кто покупал подписку за иски, тот будет покупать, кто-то уйдет в альфу, кто-то в реальную жизнь, но ничего особенного не произойдет. Даже онлайн, я думаю, сильно не просядет.

В заключение анекдот.
Сидит бабка, продает семечки.

• Бабушка, сколько стакан семечек?
  • Тысяча рублей.
  • Бабка, да ты с ума сошла?!
  • Извини, милок, деньги очень нужны.
1 Like

I wonder if the amount of botting will go down ?

That’s an interesting variation on “Eve is Dying !!!”

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you, this is a logical and correct decision. but it’s a little disappointing that the developers are doing this with me. and next time, instead of returning, I will ask myself a question. do I need to go where they do not want to see me?

Well i am lucky as i have several thousand plex so don’t use rl $$ But in saying that if i lost my employment due to this pandemic i wouldn’t waste what money i had on a game. Other factors would come 1st like food and roof over my families head etc,Not a game. A internet spaceship game would be the last thing to spend what little money i had on.

1 Like

you forget that a person cannot work 24/7. he needs to relax, have fun, relieve the urge. games are one way. weighing the price of leisure options, a person comes to the conclusion what type of vacation he should choose. Someone likes to ride a bike, someone to play games. Everyone has their own choice. For example, I like Eve, but now I have to make a choice in favor of another leisure, because now it is expensive for me. and yes I play several windows.

Its hilarious you are trying to paint Russia as poorer than UK lol

Talk about propaganda

What? people have less money here than in the West Europe. It’s just the fact.

Regional prices can be set not only in Russia, but also in all CIS countries. I am not against that. But while we are discussing another fact. Region prices are removed in Russia.

Did I say Western Europe or did I say UK?

Can you actually talk about this honestly?

The UK is not richer than Russia. LONDON is richer than Russia, not the rest of us. Understand some national economics before you decide what should be and what should not.

You lot are just as bad as the Americans with your exceptionalism.

“Boohoo we are poor have pity. But fear us and look how big our peen is”

Geez at least the Chinese sell us cheap crap. What do you do for the world apart from pogroms, exactly?

1 Like

UK GDP - 2.910 bil USD
Ger GDP - 3.900 bil USD
Ru GDP - 1.6 bil USD

Sallary:
UK - 3.000 USD
Ger - 2500
RU - 500

Did you feel difference?
why new price more expensive then in UK?

lol what even is this? do you know what a salary is?

$3?

$3000?

Dude, hate to break it to you but most people who work in the UK get paid around £8-£10 an hour.

How much does bread cost where you are?

Milk?

What about taxes?

See, the thing is, Russia is a big country, and the wealth, like many big countries is in the cities. But Russia has massive agriculture, and I sincerly doubt a farmhand is paid more than an office worker.

See, the average is… you know what, never mind.

Youre both poor and a super power at the same tiem, and we should all fear you here in decadent perverted Western Europe lol.

I do not consider myself exceptional. and everyone in my environment also doesn’t consider themselves that way. in every country there are uneducated people who will consider themselves the best. but this does not mean that it is so. Perhaps we have more of them, due to problems of education or upbringing, I’m not sure. but it doesn’t make me better than you or you are better than us. In this topic, we are just trying to defend our opinion. What developers are doing is raising the price at the most inopportune moment.

And thats capitalism. Every one who buys and sells deals with market fluctuations, but you seem to be under the impression that Russia should be granted some sort of exception to this. When its cheaper, do you still feel aggrieved for anyone else?

Seems unlikely.