Thank you CCP for raising prices!

Guys, if I wanted play FF14 I played FF14 without regional prices. Because Squre Enix never makes special region prices. I could play FF14 and pay like all others in the Wold. And I never ask developers about regional prices.

But CCP before made special regional prices. If they did not do it before, no one ask about it. But they did it! They did it for fresh blood or just for markiting? They used us and then betrayed us.

Bread - 1-3$
Milk - 2-3$
but it’s all of poor quality.
taxes - 13% income. and 34% the employer pays.
average rate at mcdonalds - 2$/h at region, and 3-5$ and capital.
Russia may have a lot of weapons, but the population is poor.

I do not consider myself offended, and I am ready to pay the price like everyone else. but now during coronovirus this is simply not possible. and I ask - why now?

Yeah Im not seeing a big difference there apart for the minimum wage not existing.

But do you understand, that not only can the UK be poorer than Russia (we have no resources and no vassal states) but that CCP’s pricing has nothing to do with feeling sorry for people, but making the most money?

Only because we tanked the pound lol.

Lucky for you, plex is pretty cheap right now. And you have more time to grind isk than you would normally.

Lol no.

if CCP didn’t do it before no one ask them about it or blame about it.

Because they see an easy way to make money of richer Russians?

I think you are right, but not about why.

Its capitalism, and if the cost of operating in the UK went up, you can bet theyd raised our price too.

Tell me, how much do you think CCP pays to operate their business in your country? I bet it isnt cheap.

(we have no resources and no vassal states)

Do you think that if a country has resources, then an ordinary person gets money? no. the government is not sharing with us.

What makes you think ours is?

If the stock market goes down tomorrow UK becomes poorer than Ireland, Russia has far and away enough resources to carry on as normal.

You think I work in a bank or something?

I don’t want to argue with you about which country is better or worse. many of my colleagues work in England or with the British (programming) and earn very good salaries, perhaps because they work with London. I just want to ask the developers. why do they make such decisions when people have no money. It looks like a betrayal. spat in the face.

Yet you keep bringing it up.

Otherwise you wouldnt put it like this.

They dont owe you anything. If you think its a bad decision, thats fine, but you are saying like you dont DESERVE it. Theres no DESERVE.

They charge more because they can get away with it. Like every company.

They really dont care if your country is rich or poor, is good or bad, or whatever.

All countries are equally terrible. Some are just more equal than others, in capitalism.

2 Likes

Why should CCP be obligated to do the same choices than other companies?

1 Like

haha when GAZPROM set prices on oil and gas for europe countries then they cry and blame bad russians because of high prices. Do you guys think one-sidedly, don’t you think?

No, I think thats perfectly fair. Your resources, you can set the price.

I dont see the issue.

Other than CCP is now doing that to you (for a game) and you think its unfair.

Also, you are aware that Russians own a signifigant amount of British businesses these days, right?

Don’t know how it is in the UK but here 3000 is less than 1600 after taxes. And I bet stuff costs more here as well compared to Russia. In other words: meaningless numbers are meaningless.

Also I wish I made that much.

you did not hear us. we are ready to pay for the game just like everyone else. but not when there is a crisis in the country, there is no work and people without money.we are simply not capable of it.

CCP do it in pandemic. It’s famous.
If CCP did it a year ago I would not create this topic.

You didnt hear me.

You are only annoyed because it is YOU

If it happens to anyone else you dont care.

So why should anyone care when it happens to you if you didnt come to their aid?

1 Like

You are wrong. Im annoying because they do it in pandemic.

to whom we did not come to the rescue? and no, I do not set myself apart. and we are discussing this topic because price changes are only here.