Thank you CCP for raising prices!

Thank you for the new link.
That’s nearly a doubling of the price in one blow. “Increase” would be a bloody euphemism. And in my mind it doesn’t even matter if someone paid too little over the years or enough. And it sure as hell doesn’t matter which country etc. Someone screwed up price setting some time in the past or now, there simply isn’t another rationale.

And this from someone who has and is still paying the highest sub price (Europe). I have to agree with OP on this. It’s not only about the timing, it’s also the size of the increment.

Which is code for “it doesn’t exist but I don’t want to admit I’m wrong.”

1 Like

Stop using your alts as backup, Archer. DLT will disappear the same day you do.

I think this will suffice you get your ass kicked:

You may not give false information or intentionally hide or withhold any information, including billing and contact information, when registering your EVE Online account subscription. You are responsible for keeping this information accurate and current.

and this one of course:

We reserve the right to ban any user from the game without refund or compensation.

1 Like

USA: 14.95
EU: 10.93
UK: 12.26
Russia: 7.83
Australia 24.21 <—added

1 Like

Yeah but Australia is all upside down and backwards, so you’re paying 12.42

Not my ass. I never used a VCC for EVE. CCP is more than welcome to subpoena my account and billing methods used to verify. They’d be wasting their time. I’ve certainly made heavy use of VCCs for other stuff, though - I openly state that.

The only reason I mentioned VCCs in this thread was to point out that CCP was wise to raise prices to mitigate the impact of people doing this regardless of legality or compliance with TOS.

(Also, my earlier comment was in reference to legality, not TOS compliance)

Kudos to you for pulling up relevant information (not being sarcastic). @Foggy_Bernstein could learn from your example.

1 Like

How you get on this o.O

Its € 14.95 we pay, and if you convertet it to U.S. Dollar, its 16.43 $

------processed------

1-month-plan € 14.95 = 16.43 $ /month
3-month-plan € 38.85 (€ 12.95/month) = 14.23 $ /month
6-month-plan € 71.70 (€ 11.95/month) = 13.13 $ /month
12-month-plan € 131.40 (€ 10.95/month) = 12.03 $ /month

I didn’t check but he might be referring to multi-month discount (eg. 12-months)

Because it suits his narrative

1 Like

That’s why I didn’t bother to look it up.

Your constant justifications, shifting the goalpost, and making excuses doesn’t matter to me. I was pointing out who it does matter to. Pearl Abyss.

Talk to them about how it’s not legal and your interpretations of their own rules means anything. Then let us know how it went. Though I suspect your sudden absence will be answer enough.

So… he’s going to get banned for not breaking the rules? I’m very confused here.

2 Likes

Now you’re just pretending to be stupid.

At least he’s pretending, unlike you.

1 Like

How many more alts you going to drag into this?

The prices aren’t.

Wrong. The UK sub is £9.99.

No.
You clearly haven’t read a word of what @0wii said.
OP is mad that they have to raise the prices during a literal pandemic.
If it were any other time where people aren’t being laid off, unemployment is reaching a high, the economy is tanking, and salaries were being shortened, then sure, OP would be fine with it.
It’s not the rise in price, it’s the timing at which the price was raised.

Sub should cost the same amount no matter where you live so quit complaining because you already pay a lot less than people I other countries.

1 Like

i’m pretty sure CCP isn’t the only one who has raise prices due to demand or other circumstances during this pandemic… so your argument and OP’s is moot…