Thank you CCP for raising prices!

Hilarious karma in this thread. Bloodthirsty, uncompromising, ruthless Russians suddenly begging for help. The first to say don’t take it personally, suddenly looking for goodwill from their fellow man.

Dosvidanya, komrade.

3 Likes

I agree, but now is not the time to change the way subs are handled.

Why not? CCP is probably losing some revenue, if they can make up for the loss by ending the Russian discount and getting full price for the people who stay then it’s the sensible business choice to make.

2 Likes

Hold on I never said the prices I copied pasted from @Runa_Yamaguchi what he posted I merely stated Aussie prices so …|… haters

did you not all see the reply was to Runa_Yamaguchi ? guess not keyboard worriers its omg he posted something wrong type type type

Now you have done it…

Its CAPITALISM.

You know, that thing you love in Switzerland.

And you havent read a word I have written.

If you dont like it, choose another socio-economic system. Because when you choose Capitalism, you get price rises.

And the system doesnt give a crap if you are from Texas, Beijing, or Ballymena.

It doesnt care if you are sick, poor, or dying.

Its there to make money, to make people rich.

How is this so hard for you to understand?

1 Like

deleted

How is this a marketing problem?

Yes, they do, but its neither based on flat GDP, average wage or a wish to be nice to people.

Its based on data we are literally only speculating about and what it contains because I doubt any of us are privvy to CCP’s market research.

Whether those are accurate or not, thats an entirely different matter.

Do I think its right? No

But my opinion on how businesses operate is utterly irrelevent to their decision making process until I choose to stop paying them money.

I wonder if the outrage by certain people has to do with their lucrative business model going up in smoke.

1 Like

Any threat on the decrease of players is against my buziness
Less players = less IG-customers !!!
We can’t let that happen !!! :smiley:

It’s smart marketing: Come play EVE! Now with fewer Russians for a smoother experience!

2 Likes

Agree. But, maybe, CCP has done the research and it’s more profitable to have it this way. Personally for me, the annual fee will be enough to think of other possible ways to spend such money (e.g. charity, it will be 1/2 of what I spend annualy on charity). I’ve canceled auto billing (after 7 years of “intermittent” subscription) and after a year of the prepaid subscription will decide the best course of action (to reduce active accounts, to buy PLEX with ISK). BTW the price of BigMac today in Moscow is 1.90 EUROs. And also there is opinion of economists that RUB is currently strongly underpriced on the market.

1 Like

Unnecessary.

Clearly.

We aren’t

Bully for you. Well done. Have a badge. It says ‘knob end’ on it, you’ll love it.

Oh really?

It is. But if it came to getting food / water, heating my home or maintaining the roof over my head, which is basically all you need to survive, I’m sure I wouldn’t be wasting my Rubles on an internet spaceship game. However, do carry on.

See above.

Good for them, especially so considering they’re literally on the verge of bankruptcy. Poor dears. Giving the very shirts off their backs to help the less fortunate. I say, Mr Pope? Sainthoods all around please.

Jesus wept. Let me guess, have you been at the emergency surgical spirit again? It’ll make your gums receed. Just saying. Also how is it a betrayal of themselves? That’s just silly, isn’t it. I’m sure your’e very upset but you didn’t want to end up looking like a plonker I assume. Calm down.

I’m sure they’re all as massively concerned as we all are about your impending dramtic unsubscription.

You fly safe now, y’hear?

4 Likes

That’s your problem chum, you ‘elected’ your rulers, ask them why you’re poor…

I haven’t anyone complaining about gazprom prices, where did you get that idea from ?

I’d like a Rolls-Royce, but I can’t afford it. That’s all Roll’s fault because they’re oppressing me for my poverty !!!

2 Likes

What’s karma? Do you really think that we are all clones here in Russia and all have a same thinking?
Also I’m not “begging for help”. I express my opinion that people can do rash and stupid things, although earlier they seemed adequate.

Removed a large number of off topic, rule violating posts. If you want to make this politic, take it to a different forum. First, last, and only warning I’ll be handing out in this thread before more severe consequences are levied. Thank you.

5 Likes