Thank you for everything <3

O7 :ccpguard: :vulcan_salute:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t post on the forums often, but I had to for this. We didn’t always agree on the ticket outcomes, and you once rightly so gave me a temporary ban many years ago.

Even so, you are still my favourite CCP guy. Fly safe, and good luck on your future endeavours. If you are ever in South Africa, hit me up!

I Wish you the best and thanks for the influence you have had on CCP and EVE over the years. This game wouldn’t be what it is today without you. That is your EVE legacy.

2 Likes

Where do you report posts? :frowning:

2 Likes

A big thank you! For your commitment to us and CCP/Eve over 16 years.

Set your clone and destination for this coming part of life with the same passion and you will grow even further. Best of luck whatever will come around the stars. Fly boosted.

:de::iceland:

2 Likes

I wish you the best as you continue your journey down a new path. Your absence will be felt around here. It was a blast getting to meet you in person both at Fanfest and EVE Vegas on multiple occasions. Even managed to make it onto your bus for the last pub crawl, so that actually gives meaning to it more than just being the best bus.

o7 Fly safe and try and hop back from time to time and say hello. Remember, nobody actually quits eve. They just take extended breaks.

2 Likes

Second star to the right and straight on till morning…
Fly safe Guard
o7

2 Likes

You put so much energy into everything around Eve online!

That’s a big lost for the Community… But not leaving you build and try things in a new place or a new world would be not gratefullying you about all the hard work you made until now.

I sincerely hope you’ll begin a new adventure in your new place, learn a lot of more… And be able to share the knowledge you earn for all those past years.

Fly Safe o7

2 Likes

Thank you so very much. Best of luck of to you.

2 Likes

Though I hate to see you go, I know that I will see you again. Farewell and best of luck.

3 Likes

You have my utmost respect, sir!
Thanks for all the good work.
Wish you the best wherever you go.

o7

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard thank you for your energy and crazyness that made event like Fanfest or Eve Paris incredible :champagne:

The end of an era.
Fly safe o7.

Gismork, Bittervet French Fanfester

2 Likes

Best of luck in your new venture. thank you for all your hard work over the years, helping to make the greatest game i’ve ever played

o7

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard As you can probably gather from the 200-odd responses before this, we’ll all miss you terribly. I hope you’ll continue to stay in touch with EVE’s goings-on, and keep on attending EVE events wherever you’re headed next.

And dude, drop us a line every now and again, let us know how the next big adventure goes. :wink:

3 Likes

Good luck man!

2 Likes

Thank you for your part in making this amazing game. May I wish you the very best in your new venture (yep, you’ll be the newbie in his mining ship for the first month!).

Fly dangerous.

2 Likes

Thank you for being such a great part of the community. It’s the community that makes this game. Hopefully your replacement will understand that as much as you did.

Also I’m shocked you would go to such lengths to get out of your karaoke challenge.

I will find you…

3 Likes

@CCP_Guard

Besides once again thanking for your work and mourning your imminent departure, could either you or another dev be kind enough to post a short blog to help reassure the community about the future community relationship without your presence? Perhaps one of your greatest talents was to be a source of positive attitude about EVE and even life in general. Many of us could only start smiling when either you or one of your videos were around. While talented and dedicated, CCP Falcon does not do cute or comforting as well as you. You indicated that there are some new hires, how about posting a new community team roster with titles. Introduce the new people so the community can start building relationships with them in the hopes that we can eventually establish a solid, friendly cooperation which turns into a future beer buying fellowship.
We cannot replace you and all you have helped to build, but perhaps we can avoid a bumpy transition. Thank you again for all you have done.

4 Likes

BTW, @CCP_Guard - can you confirm a rumor going around that you’re going to be the new front man for Van Halen?

4 Likes

Good luck with the next adventure. It’s been a pleasure having you around and our universe would not have been the same without you. You shall be missed but also praised for all your hard work and amazing effort.

Thank you and fly safe o/

/c

7 Likes

:frowning: Welp…it’s gonna be strange…you’ve been a fixture in EvE from my beginning. You’ll always be CCP Woopwoop to me. All the best to you in your future! o7

2 Likes