Thank you for everything <3

Oh man, you will definitely be missed. Thank you SO much for being such a wonderful host and showing the wife and I around the studio in Iceland! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good wind and fair seas.

2 Likes

o7 @CCP_Guard!
You will be missed!
Good luck in your new job!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the good work, and for always bringing some fun/crazy good humor to everyone at events.
Good luck in future adventures.
You will be missed a lot :heart:

2 Likes

I think I dealt with you around 2006, I had lost a Raven while I was ratting and then had internet trouble and couldnt get back online straightaway. When I did get back online my raven was destroyed and the person that destroyed me told me he had shot at my wrecks in order to agro me and keep my ship visible on scan for 10 or 15 minutes (Yes that was possible in those days lol).

When I contacted you I was immediately reimbursed, I logged in and there was a message saying Concord had carried out a salvaging operation and returned my ship, when i click my hanger there was my Raven.

CCP Guard, thank you for helping me out with this, and thank you for helping to maintain Eve and make it what it is today. I haven’t been involved in any community events but from all the amazing messages you’re getting here I can see you do a great job in everything you’re involved in.

Good Luck for the future o7

Is there a button to like all of the responses here in one click?

3 Likes

Thanks for giving all of us the best ship in EVE - it has been an awesome ride!

2 Likes

o7 and HTFU.

1 Like

He’s quitting the dev team… he said he’s still playing Eve. Which is excellent in my mind.

3 Likes

I wish you luck with your future adventures. but man you will be missed in this community. had the luxury of some chats and laughter during several evesterdam events. o7

2 Likes

Thank you for everything and best of luck on your future endeavors!
Karma fleet is recruiting if you need a home!

2 Likes

…Joining the players, huh?

…We accept him, one of us. Gobble Gooble one of us!

4 Likes

Guard, it’s been a pleasure. Best of luck in your next opportunity; I’m sure you’ll make it just as memorable as you did your time at CCP.

o7

5 Likes

Best of luck in your next opportunity and thanks for all your work.

4 Likes

oh seven, Guard. I think you’ll always be remembered as a legend by the EVE community.

Thanks for all your work and for bringing a huge personality to CCP’s dealings with us players

4 Likes

Good luck in your next adventure…

…and Fly Safe!

3 Likes

You’re a legend bro. All the best.

3 Likes

o7, and good luck with your new project!

3 Likes

o7
One of the old guard departs. Farewell sir. And may your future be bright, and your next endeavor all the more epic.

4 Likes

You’re a good guy. I’m glad I got to randomly bump into you at the roulette tables in Vegas!

I’m happy to see you pursuing your dreams and aspirations! Best of luck to you o7

3 Likes

but but but :cry:

2 Likes