Thank you for everything <3

Thank you Guard, you will be sorely missed. Wish you the best in the future and I hope that I’ll run in to you again in Reykjavik!

If you are ever in Atlanta or State-side, you have to holler… You know my address!

<3

7 Likes

Thank you for all your years of hard work.

Also, you don’t really have to leave us. You can work a day job and fly with us at night. I imagine several corporations would offer you a spot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope my Fedo serves you well out there. Godspeed. o7

2 Likes

Nice Rez! Which toon will you be playing today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Farewell, Guard, hope the next 16 years at the new place be just as good, or better.

3 Likes

Jumping ship before PA demands layoffs for what is predicted as more upcoming failed projects for CCP is smart and what any sane person would do so good on you sir.

2 Likes

Now I really regret not going to Fanfest to see you in person. Anytime you were broadcasting, it was very very entertaining. The people who have replaced you over the years in broadcasts will never have your charisma. They will never be able to fill your shoes. CCP should do everything in their power to retain your services.

Take it easy buddy.

2 Likes

Guard, Thank you so much for all you have done for everyone in EVE. You will be truly missed. I hope wherever you go you are well and have as much success as you have had at CCP. Fly safe, CCP Guard o7

2 Likes

I said it on Twitter but I can’t thank you enough for all the work you’ve put in through out the years man. It’s truly been a pleasure. I’m sad to see you leaving, but I know you’ll do great things where ever you end up. Your charism and energy will be missed as part of the community facing side of CCP and I can only hope we get to see you at Fanfest and the world tour events. I would love to grab a pint at EVE North if you’re coming, and toast to the memories.

Where ever you’re heading all the best, and thanks so damn much for being an unstopable positivy force for the community. o7 sir.

2 Likes

Sorry to see you go, good luck

2 Likes

You were my favorite :purple_heart: Please keep in touch with us!

4 Likes

Dammit.

If this is what you want to do then I wish you the best of outcomes in the adventures ahead of you but you know that you will be missed. To a lot of us you are the face of the Eve team. I am happy to have had the chance to meet you and work with you while on the CSM.

Thank you all you have done and all that you have put up with.

o7

m

10 Likes

Thank you for everything what you have done for us.
You will be missed and good luck in your new adventure.
Fly safe o7

2 Likes

it’s very big lose for people playing in this game. I hope you will come to others city in eve world tour, not like ccp guard but like player

o7

2 Likes

Thanks for everything you have done and good luck in your new adventures

2 Likes

Best of luck to you in your new adventures, @CCP_Guard, you will be missed!

2 Likes

Much like in Eve, some of the best adventures happen when you’re willing to take a risk and do something unexpected. Best of luck to you! Thanks for everything you’ve done for Eve. :heart:

5 Likes

I would like to say that I am not taking any of the blame for him deciding to move to a new job. It had nothing to do with my own recent job move, after 17 years at one company.

:wink:

3 Likes

o7
And thanks for all you’ve done over the years. Blessings, and happy pwnage now that you can play again!

Also…

F

2 Likes

O7 Guard may the best ship the Friendship always be with you.

2 Likes