Thanks CCP Aurora for playing the game. Loads of Respect

Nope. It is PvP.

If they choose to be seals, that’s on them.

They could be a leopard seal if they chose to be.

Rage? No. It is cringe. Just like some peoples uses their titles in personal communication.

We do know that you wrote it, your name is in the header of the post. Signing it is just cringe, nothing else.

I like how you were proven right minutes later. kek

2 Likes

People who actually use kek give me the ick.

I can smell the mountain dew and cheeto dust from here my man.

1 Like

People think that calling something “cringe” would make me stop doing it. All it does is tell me that I have found their buttons.

1 Like

Duly noted, I’m the same with people using “cringe” non-ironically.

What else do you dislike, my forum friend?

Edit: kek @ u nerd

It isn’t a button per se. That word also carries heavy connotations of you just generally not having a very good world outlook :smiley:

Oh the ironing

Shrug. Its your choice bro. You used the word. You accept the connotations.

1 Like

It’s okay, Gix Firebrand. We all have things that just rub us the wrong way for some reason. I’m glad you shared yours with the group and look forward to more of your posts in the future.

Sincerely yours,
Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Like I’ve always said. You can’t even trust your own alts to keep a secret in this game.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

It no skin off my nose bro.

I just wonder why you’d be ok with being associated with that, is all :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t put words in my mouth you little devil.

Regards,
kek

It doesn’t bother me that you use it brosef.

Just makes me pity you :smiley:

I believe you.

kek

I play Eve Online and undock, where is my Talking in Stations invite and kudos forum thread full of :poop:

1 Like

Knowing a few games dev’s (not Eve) they have thousands of hours clocked on their game the last thing a lot of them want is to add more hours to it when they get home at night.

So anyone that still plays it after developing it is actually a big deal.

If you think its not a big deal post your 10k hours.

Man you really don’t know your history (yes Eve)

:rofl:

I’m not a game dev, but a software engineer. After work, I go home and still use the product I work on every day.

If I had stayed in the field of Nuclear Engineering I would still go home and use the very electricity being generated. Heck, I tinker on molecular dynamic simulations for fun, too.

:roll_eyes:

Your ego-challenging question is stupid. Let’s stick to in-game brawls and not forum ones.

■■■■ off, bot

I still have mine. :smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn: :blush: :innocent:

:dealwithitparrot: