Thank you for making it easy to quit

Dear CCP,

I am don’t understand your game ‘balance’ decisions anymore. Your latest announcements at Vegas have made it easy for me. Rather than hope that this may return to some type of PVP game, you killed the booshers - not sure what the point of this was apart to help the super cap umbrellas become more effective - this together with the other changes over the last few years have made it a nice safe care bear type game. I won’t biomass, instead I will let the accounts lapse and occasionally look in and see other nerfs you will have made to PVP in this game.

3 Likes

can i have your stuff.

ya know, honestly these “i quit” posts are rather annoying. But this just shows that you “won eve”

1 Like

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah right, booshers nerf is bad. Untouchable Ravens and stealth bombers fleets are not OP anyway

1 Like

It’s really got to do with the fact that they called it their Core Gameplay Update, but the only thing that was actually “updated” were:

1 - Combat Ceptors got a slight buff
2 - Bosons, Boosh, Assfrigs got a slight nerf

And that’s it. There was nothing else of importance. Everything else CCP talked about were all qualified with “we want to look into changing…”, “we could do something about…”, “we’d like to do…”, but none of those are actually confirmed. They spent a whole hour just talking out their butts about empty promises, none of which will ever actually be implemented.

Even their discussion about Battleships and Command Ships. “We’d like to change the Astarte so they see more use.” full stop. That was it. They don’t have a plan, they don’t have a goal. They just have a, “we’d like to change something” and nothing else.

It was an insult of a panel and an absolute waste of time.

4 Likes

This is the point of disconnect. Title says it is now easy to quit. And yet, you are not actually quitting, are you? You are simply going to stop playing (and paying) for a bit. Which is not at all the same thing.

I happen to agree with this sentiment. Why tell us OP? Just leave. But, if you don’t have the courage to actually biomass then you are just hedging your bets. In which case, again why tell us?

4 Likes

I have biomassed many times, It’s a fairly meaningless act.

1 Like

I thought i am eve veteran but couple of inactivate months and here i am, asking…
What is booshers!?

2 Likes

A funny name for mjd dessies doing their thing. Afaik.

What were they actually changing?

Welcome to the online forum since this is your first post…well goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Topic Moved to Out of Pod Experience

2 Likes

Eve Core - Gameplay Update.

The hypen is important.

Eve Core is what they’re referring to Veterans as.

1 Like

Isn’t that kinda asking for people to get confused?

1 Like

That wasn’t at all pointed out, after the schedule was published and seen. Certainly not.

1 Like

My literal thought process upon reading your post: “What do you mean by- oh. Sarcasm.”

Just bring extra booshers.

/done

1 Like

Command dessies can now only boosh 25 ships at a time.

1 Like

This is how you see it at this point in time, in the future you might feel differently.
The good news is if you decide to come back the account will always be there for you, goodluck on your future endevours.
See you if you come back.
o7

1 Like

I’ve never seen a lack of getting PVP in this game only people wanting PVP on their terms, I will say this, missions which is done by so many in high sec yet really hasn’t seen any new missions added, sure theres the “anomic” this or that missions but really missions haven’t seen any real change for God knows how long.

I would say this, take a hiatus go on a long vacation, but just go, if all it takes is what you posted for you to want to quit I think it was a long time coming and you just found your reason to give yourself, hopefully you will think on the true reason you are caving.

Sometimes it’s just a good break will do it.

1 Like

It certainly is if you biomass and quit and then keep coming back. Is this what you actually did?

For me, biomassing would make it much less likely that I would come back and start again from scratch. This in turn make the initial act of quitting and biomassing to be much more meaningful.