The battle for Eric Snarski

He blocked me cuz [censored].

Imagine being this sensitive as a grown man. You make me secondhand embarrassed for you so hard :smiley:

Oh. You mean like what I was telling you for months and you were saying doesnā€™t happen? LOL. You just parrot what others do and pass it off as your own huh?

As an aside, I am a huge Dune fan :smiley:

You need a hug bro? Githany and Thotamon getting too much praise? Is it hurting your feelings?

ROFL. The absolute snitching is just chefā€™s kiss. Just to let yaā€™ll know, this is how he talks in the AG channel too. All temp ban this and condescending that. It drives peeps away from AGing, just so yaā€™'ll know :smiley:

Yea, he likes to snitch. He also mutes people incessantly in the AG channel. He is the quintessential little man who should be never give any modicum of power. I just got pity for the home boy. I mean, imagine being a grown man and acting like this over a vidya game.

What I find ironic is he is attempting to weaponize an ISD against me. He routinely tries to ruin peopleā€™s gaming experiences. But yennoe the gankers are the bad people, despite just following game mechanics.

Huh? This is me main bro? Are you still on about me being Dom or whatever? Sigh. I mean its comical but also kinda just strange. I mean, I log in every day with Gix and do Gix stuff. If I had all these magical alts, Iā€™m sure Iā€™d have much more ISK at least.

Yennoe, I appreciate your way of absolute ownage while sounding perfectly reasonable. Too often I am tempted by the snark side :smiley:

Gix, you really are on the low end of the trollscale. Not much better than the single meme posting trolls. Itā€™s sad.

2 Likes

Aw :smiley: Your opinion means so much to me. Surely I am cut to the quick :smiley:

@Dracvlad

I wanted to make sure you werenā€™t missing any of replies. Hope I helped.

Actually you did help because it proves that Destiny went that extra bit to show it, while you have no idea how to do it. Proving that I was right to block Destiny for two weeks. Thank you.

Still it seems a bit petty, are you really that salty from me pointing out that they can use combat probes in another thread. And you seem to think I have a thin skin?

Another freighter, a Providence was doing the Auto-pilot with three bulkheads while empty through Uedama and got bumped and finally blown up last night too.

Someone also spotted Eric Snarski passing though Uedama again and he was using autopilot too. So much funā€¦

1 Like

@Dracvlad is temp blocked for 6 hours

Oh my god, is this guy seriously going to just keep posting about blocking me over and over?

I think Iā€™m just going to start ignoring him from now on, and not just because heā€™s accusing me of doing something I didnā€™t actually do, but because Iā€™m starting to realize that he might be literally insane.

These posts about blocking are keeping the forum going at the moment. Itā€™d be pretty quiet without all of the blocks.

Kind of counter-intuitive.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of true, the ISDs keep locking all the fun threads for some reason.

1 Like

So back on track , on the last attack on poor Eric , I jumped into my bumper Stabber, plan was to move him back to the gate but as I was about to start they attacked I thought Iā€™d give it a go anyway , so I went in , picking up a massive amount of speed on my dive in , I did hit the freighter but at the same time as it exploded so I was just to late.

What did make me laugh was the number of locks I got on my way in from the gankers , no need to name the oneā€™s who tried you can probably guess hehe , useless KR unless they hand in clone tags so Iā€™ll keep an eye open .
The speed of my stabber stopped any damage hitting me and after the bump it carried me to safety :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Cause Iā€™d bet folding ISK Drac is reporting all the threads LOL.

Imagine being so petty and insecure over a vidya game.

I was blocking destiny before it became fashionableā€¦

2 Likes

Good day to you Githany,

May i draw your attention to PANDORA - Space Patrol

Thank you.

4 Likes

This looks interesting. Iā€™m not in-game enough to manage campaigns, but sending Githany Red 100 million to keep fighting the good fight.

Hopefully stir up a little more interest in Pandora as well, an excellent project.

5 Likes

@Githany_Red is temp blocked for 15 minutes

Is that a criminal or suspect timer? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think its a petulant timer?

Huh. Explains everything :smiley:

1 Like

We will spend it well on skills for our new players, thank you