The CSM 13 Winter Summit Minutes are out

When you think Wardecs in Highsec are a problem, how would CSM call this?

And this in only today my friends…

1 Like

Suicide ganking stats should be investigated by CCP and reported for consideration by CSM, same as this mass wardeec issue was.

Yes, I know. My statement stands. Human beings suck. Human beings, taken collectively, are short-sighted, stupid, venal, gluttonous filth that consume everything in their path well in excess of any sense of need or use, casually commit violence on anything and everything around them including (especially) one another, and willfully deny anything that doesn’t fit their preconceptions.

Human beings suck.

Yes, they do. Obviously, there are limitations to what they can do about VPNs, but yes, they can and do track IPs to look for things like virtual machines.

I dunno what the CSM would call it, but I call it one guy suicide-ganking all day. Maybe 2. In-gates are dangerous places for haulers. Keep a couple of buddies in-corp with webs when you come into Jita.

Thus, you suck.

I dont think CCP has effective means at this time to detect multiple simultaneous accounts run by one player, which are not all Omega, which is illegal.

This is probably a result of the complications resulting from the client/launcher changes, and the Alpha/Omega split.

The rule is a PERSON that has signed TOS/EULA is not allowed to fly multiple accounts simultaneously in EVE, no matter how they do it, unless all of them are Omega. This rule applies to the person, whom creates acxounts and characters.

The person, IRL, is the one that signs the TOS/EULA and the accounts they create or the characters on them. Its a rule that extends to the person as the one that signed TOS/EULA

Elite PVP

you just have to stop being bad at EVE lmao

1 Like

Suicide ganking is not “elite pvp”.

Its PvE, because its weighed against unavoidable destruction of all involved in a criminal act by NPC CONCORD.

No PvP is involved in the suicide gankers exploding, as they always will, by NPC CONCORD.

Have I ever said I didn’t?

That’s nice. Yes, CCP has the ability to track which IPs are connecting to their servers, including at the level of your router. Hell, you have capability, if you grab the right tools from the internet. No, I am not going to do your homework for you, go figure out which ones those are yourself.

uh huh

here’s an article so you can ,grow your knowledge base instead of talking :poop: out of your silly arse :joy:

And this is why no one takes EVE seriously as a PVP game anymore.

People flip their sh*t in BDO when you can buy a pair of green pants with +2 stats, but in EVE, here, have another 20+ fully fledged characters trailing behind you, people will think you’re ‘gud’, right :slight_smile:

Why then have there been players that stated themselves running multiple accounts simultaneously, by various means, which arent all Omegas, and wherent banned before they posted on GD for having done so for months?

Welcome to the world of VPNs and people with a functioning brain.

1 Like

Using VPN doesnt change the terms of TOS/EULA you signed.
YOU signed it. Not your accounts or characters.
Its an IRL contract between you and CCP.

You are not allowed, as the person that signed TOS/EULA, to run more more than one account simultaneously, no matter how you would do so, unless all of them are Omega.

does anyone else hear someone screaming in their echochamber because the argument isn’t going their way? :grin:

1 Like

You use ship scanners on neut boats to check targets cap
You use them to scan citadel fits also.

Also as scanning a fit or cargohold doesnt really equate to an actual offence i dont see how going suspect would work. I mean its the equivalent of looking in someones car.
Making it go suspect for gankers would only stop them scanning tbh, wont stop them ganking; if anything theyd probably end up doing more of it.

Yeah, no crap, Sherlock.

People have been doing it because they can use VPNs to get away with it. OTHER THAN VPNs, CCP’s got plenty of tools to track these things. You know, kind of like what I said before:

Several other ways than VPN.

If you live in a big city and look at your window in the middle of the night and see someone wearing all black peering through the windows of cars parked on the street, that person isn’t committing a crime, but they are sure as hell suspect.

And you still can’t shoot them.

1 Like

Unless you’re in some 3rd world country

Yes, you can. But it would be illegal.

If they open your hood or boot to inspect the engine or cargo, that is illegal, and you can defend your property with force.

You have no business or legal right to inspect whats under my hood or in my boot.
Doing so is an invasion of my property, and I can defend myself and my property with force against it.