The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

There’s a level of stupidity that once achieves where you block them.

But then there’s a level of stupidity where it becomes a cancer to the system as a whole, and it needs to be countered not ignored.

Dryson has long gone past being a Cancer and developed into an Auto-Immune Disorder to this game.

DrysonBennington may well be doing what Aiko does for all you know, trolling the opposition with absurdity, it certainly appears that way to me. I treat some of his more outlandish statements with amusement, rather like I used to with Aiko, until Aiko started getting nasty, so I just blocked Aiko.

By all means take him to task on those outlandish comments if it rocks your boat, however I don’t think the comments made by Zaera were correct, and were off-target. Anyone actively doing FW mostly solo, or robbing ESS solo is always going to have a red killboard. And he is out and about in space shooting at and being shot at. Zaera is not, and is very very inactive.

I rather like DrysonBennigton because he does stuff, has a go, respect for that at least…

3 Likes

So @DrysonBennington and @Aiko_Danuja are the two sides of the exact same coin? :thinking:

:innocent:

:thinking:

And?.. You were CONCORDED in a Loki? It happens…, and being ganked while trying to snipe gankers is PvP, so what!

Works for you too!

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but AIKO’s words will always hurt me !!!

You think I am some sort of think skinned snowflake. LOL, Aiko got blocked because she went too far in forum warfare, making certain false and nasty accusations. I have blocked other people based on their propensity to do mindless insults and say nothing of substance.

Take you for example, you just insult with memes, but at least the memes are funny. But I also like to point out when you are not quite getting there, and that one on Dryson just missed the target.

Nah, he had the benefit of the doubt at one point that he was doing that. He quickly disabused everyone of the notion that this is just an act.

Dryson’s position has never changed in that highsec should be 100% safe for everyone, by whatever means necessary. You don’t keep up an act like that for 15 years without being something far worse than what we’re currently calling him.

1 Like

So to him there’s only one weapon more fearsome than neutron blasters: insulting memes. :thinking: :blush:

Imagine a Catalyst equipped with a series of Meme Launchers. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Last time he did stuff, was so busy laughing , flew right into a tree.

I rather like the memes, is that so difficult to understand? :stuck_out_tongue:

I take that as: yes. :wink:

I see this thread is still doing well and as the op I approve all post .

These forums are part of the game and over time of course things will be repeated , it’s our duty to represent our side.

Post your heroic adventures or your despicable shenanigans for all to read , add fuel to any fire and keep Eve burning.

Even when real takes up all your time it’s a widow into Eve and makes me look forward to a time when my real time is free.

1 Like

1 Like

She’s so good at anti-ganking that gankers run away from her mere presence? :thinking: :smirk: :blush:

1 Like

Yup! Nailed it! Not many people have the insight, and the resolve to admit something like that about themselves on a public platform. So you earned some respect in my book for that.

+1 for being willing to be open and honest about yourself.

1 Like

As they do from @Dracvlad and @Dracvlad_s_Bastard_Son