The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

@Ax_l_Thorne is adrorable in a homicidal sort of way with an addiciton to forum chaos and a love off blowing up pixelated space ships which resulted in her being thrown into a federal penitentiary to serve multiple life sentances without possibility of parole.

1 Like

It seems to be a common thing among gankers and ganker aligned posters that they appear to believe what Ax’l was actually suggesting in his sarcastic comment. I would find it truly fascinating if they really believe that is how the Ganked think. Anyway, time for some shut eye, o7

I have no idea what they think.

I’m simply sharing what some have said to me, via in game chat, or EvE-mail during, and/or post gank.

Why are you trying to de-rail the thread? You know my position. I know yours. What’s the point hashing it out, again?

1 Like

Have you seen the sheer number of identical “grr ganking” threads?

That was more of a grrr ganked post! But in regards to your comment, yes, there is a lot, but you really have to ask how many of these were put up by ganker alts desperate to garner some negative attention?

Obviously, thanks for confirming that, which is one reason why I was asking that question, the other was to find out if you were trolling. o7

If it was obvious, why did you need me to confirm it?

I’ve been on this forum long enough to know when your legitimately looking for clarification and when you’re fishing for content to take out of context and use for character assassination.

But I didn’t feel like playing that game with you.

Nice try though. Better luck next time.

:blush:

I don’t know what is in your head, only you know that!

I think you trolled yourself on that one, so better than a nice try… :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, the Drac is on fire.

:fire: :man_vampire:t2: :fire:

AH! AH! AH!

I’m guessing very few. Why fish for negative attention when just playing the game the way you want is triggering to the carebears?

You would be surprised at how many are started by ganker alts desperate for attention.

1 Like

Some aren’t even ganker alts @Dracvlad

Name one.

Another fact pulled out of where the sun don’t shine.

His nose is as long as a telephone wire.

Sementics, because all high sec gankers do is die.

I wouldn’t say troll. More like, possibly laboring under a misperception of intent.

So do you

Have you still not learnt to fly that thing?

Perhaphs you should stick to mining?

1 Like

What!?

His Proteus loss to CONCORD is equivalent to your Loki loss to CONCORD and he is actively participating in FW often solo, so will lose ships.

His ganked Proteus was obviously trying to pick off gankers and they went after him, what he did has a certain amount of risk.

Her is playing the game as intended, you however appear to be rather inactive.

1 Like

So how many years does someone have to spew the same bullsh*t here before we ignore and laugh at them?

One year?
Two?
Five?
Ten?

Dryson’s been whining about this for around 15 years. His position has never changed regardless of the facts and information presented to him.

So, how long does someone have to act like a f*cking clown before we start treating them as one?

That’s entirely up to you. And there is a block feature, so you can use that if you want as well.