The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

Strange comment as I am not in hisec where gankers hide behind CONCORD, and the few times I have been in hisec recently I was definitely not doing any AG, oh I see, it was a weak troll attempt…, I got it now!

-1 for weak sauce troll comment.

1 Like

I think you trolled yourself on that one, buddy.

It was a compliment. Not many people have much insight into themselves so, I’m still giving you a +1.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :blush:

Still weak, but I will give it a C+ for effort.

1 Like

Try this for a laugh

@Dracvlad

Was he trying to kill a mosquito?

Nah, for that he would have jumped out the window, the fall l would kill the mosquito. Oh wait ,it wouldnt, but then he wouldn’t be bothered by the mosquito anymore.

Back ish , got a really exciting project in real that I’m enjoying so eve will have to wait .

Don’t think they care about any facts , just make it up to fit narrative like so many woke these days.

Luckily it’s not to hard to discredit them and prove there irrelevance if people want to

Many of you know Ceema and his ability to spin a tail. Well this is an interesting read, and it’s all true.

https://www.areyoutrolling.me/leaks-leaks-everywhere/

Giving a compliment is weak and trolling?

I’m sorry you see it that way.

But I get it. You may not see that particular positive quality in yourself. Oftentimes people are harder on themselves. But I see it, and I think you deserve recognition and praise even if you don’t think you deserve it.

Stop being so hard on yourself. You provide a valuable counter point to this forum and challenge a, at this point, a pedestrian pro-ganking argument.

It may seem that pro-gankers are out to get you and troll you at every opportunity, and maybe some are. But not everyone in that camp is.

For the record, the debate is whether Dracvlad is a snowflake.

:snowflake:

Feel free to chime in, with your story about the time Dracvlad called you a nasty troll, blocked you, and spent the next decade telling everyone.

Ok, then I will take that as a compliment.

I am now unburdened from what went on before.

2 Likes

I didn’t know three idiots talking dribble made something a fact

1 Like

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :blush:

Goodfellas

3 Likes

Amarr militia for Burn Jita? Quite odd, you whould be saying Burn Rens.

I am considering ganking in Amarr space at some point, Burn Amarr!

Burn Amarr doesn’t have the same ring to it as Burn Jita.

Burn Uedama…

2 Likes