The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

You’d have to be a ganker to gank my bowhead, so…

‘Hey guys…want to circle the Uedama/Sivala gate for 10 hours and pretend to be intimidating the gankers who are actually in Halaima today ?’

Hmm.

Fair I guess you guys are immortal with current game mechanics.

2 Likes

So when you see it like that you understand what drives them to be so nasty, they are desperate for people to get emotionally involved in fighting them., because in reality it is only those people that stick at it and do stupid stuff that enables the ganker to pick them off and feel smug and superior. I guess they need that.

Anyone doing AG knows it is hard, boring and the mechanics are against you, I only did it when I was in the right mood for it and the gankers were especially active, I was also selective in only going when I knew that what I was going to do would be effective. An example is Kusion, he was using a -10 character as primary tackle, so I just nuked its locking range with a Celestis before he could lock the target. Watching him bring Sargon in after I had done that was amusing as hell. After that I left him too it, no point in hanging around, and that is how to play it in my opinion.

1 Like

It’s fine ill just hit goons since they are allied with them.

hahahaha dracvlad isnt immortal LOL what a pleb

Goonswarm does come into High Sec to gank.

Instead of the boring Burn Jita event, burning High Sec on the same day of Burn Jita event will put players more in the mindset of wanting to PvP. Certain conditions would apply, such as, no exotic ships, only Tier I and players can only remain docked for 15 minutes at a time with a ten-minute buffer between the undock and dock.

You never :-1: finished your dirty laundry and then didn’t finish what you had started.

So ……

Can confirm. We’ve built up a discord to share freighter intel across 3 market systems both with SAFETY and our colleagues in PH who do the same on a much smaller scale, and all the while bet on Sumo Wrestling while we wait for AFK freighter pilot to show.

Currently we’re running the math on how much we’ll all need to spend on the next Burn Jita, but we’re about 80% away from being done with the planning.

But what you did not see coming is the burn blaster event, that guy that undocked in endless freighters was part of a super secret mission to rapidly increase the price of suicide ganking.

He bought up all the Particle accelerator unit’s and relisted them to 20x the price then bought up all the Crystalline Carbonides and relisted them too for 20x the price then distracted you guys by throwing freighters full of goodies.

3 Likes

At least the first part of the title is correct.

2 Likes

I think CCP would have removed him from the game for such an exploit. If he was removed, then gankers have to be removed for gerrymandering High Sec by destroying freighters and Orcas full of loot to cause inflated prices on all items in the cargo hold that were destroyed, along with the freighter itself, just to get the freighter pilot to purchase replacement items to replace the items lost.

Not to mentiom, the gankings is meant to keep everyone coming to Jita, which is Caldari.

Jita just doesnt need to burn, Jita needs to burn. Burnt, like me little bum at the beach.

1 Like

Your being weird Dryson

1 Like

Dude I was talking ■■■■ lol, I don’t like Jita myself but ganking it is not the solution.

The solution to Jita is to increase fw Ihub upgrade from solar system to +1 jump so trade hubs start forming all along the edge of highsec that connect to low with reduced tax’s then Jita will die and be replaced by many hubs.

1 Like

Ganking overrated.
Small part of the game.
Only mentioned in forum for bragging.
:yawning_face:

1 Like

Why are you obsessed about us cycling gates for ridiculous amount of hours. I can say with some certainty that no member of AG I know has ever sat at a gate that long . Which begs the question who are you watching for 10 hours

1 Like

News Flash: Gankers Shift Tactics in Uedama Shake-Up!

Hold onto your seats! Over the weekend, notorious gankers Kusion and Bob Painter have switched up their game, now targeting smaller ships around Uedama with shockingly small squads of just 5 or 6 gankers. What’s their endgame? Are they practicing for a massive Burn Jita event, or were the targets simply too scarce? Only time will tell!

But that’s not all! A mysterious EDENCOM frigate has been zipping around the gate, raising eyebrows. Is it piloted by a ganker’s alt, shamelessly leeching off the kills to boost their own rep? The plot thickens—stay tuned for more explosive updates!

1 Like

+1 … and 1

Boss called me in office, said someone told him I don’t work.
I told him if that someone has time to watch me that means he the one not working.
Boss told me go back to work, fired the other person :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

‘Obsessed’ coming from anti-gankers is a bit comical.

I’m simply collapsing the wave function of all those AFK ships. A thankless task but someone gotta generate concrete reality…

cat