The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

Running around and flapping arms in the air.

Somebody got Concorded.
Somebody got Concorded.
Somebody got Concorded.

1 Like

Running around and flapping arms in the air.

Somebody got ganked
Somebody got ganked
Somebody got ganked

2 Likes

I find it challenging to engage with individuals like you gankers
One person attempts to discredit me because I am not frequently seen anti-ganking while another questions why I am around the gate for extended periods and suggests I am obsessed.

Do you people see how illogical and full of lies there answers and explanations are , lost in their own reality of lies and justification, I think they are actually lost themselves and forced into defending a weak stand point so they don’t look stupid .

1 Like

+1

It’s too late. They already look stupid. Especially coming on the forum to argue against members they supposedly already beat.

Braggarts, the lot of them.

1 Like

I’m the best!

Let’s see what the witch has to say or did she stop typing ( beat me to it😂)

That’s great, but then what…?

1 Like

Party! Yay Aiko!

:trophy::darkbeerparrot: :birthday:

YaY!! :partying_face:

Ah, I can help you out there. I recommend this book, as you seem to have trouble reading what people actually said…particularly the bit where no-one actually said you were around the gate…

1 Like

Thats nothing illogical, it can just mean that one of both is simply wrong. It would only be illogical if both statements would come from the same person. Just wanted to point that out.

1 Like

For null dwellers edition it has a monkey and it starts and ends at F1.

:smirk: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t have to be the best to party :sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

Only the best party. Everybody knows that.

Then I’m the best cause I’m definitely partying later on today.
**YaY!!**:partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommend , I’ll pass for now but I have been listening to this why playing.

I to will not lower my voice

2 Likes

The other day my doctor called me a rebel and a gypsy because I raised my voice at him :flushed:
I’m a law-abiding citizen and always dress classy. I don’t understand where he got “rebel & gypsy” from… Maybe I should have slapped him?

1 Like

I prefer this… Valhalla awaits !

2 Likes

Maybe you should’ve asked what he meant?
Depending on your age ( and his age ) he might perceive you like one of those nuts yelling in the streets against the “patriarchy” with a p**yhat on or like the equally nuts oldie yelling at kids to get off his lawn.
And he’s your doctor fer chrissake, did you really have to get hysterical with him?

Back on topic though.
Then end isn’t nigh and gankers aren’t a dying breed.

They never had such a good reputation to begin with.

Four months isn’t old at all. It’s baby age in human time scale.

So “irrelevant” that you started several threads about them.

It wouldn’t be a great loss anyway. The Caldary sucks.

1 Like