The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

I use any tools necessary to undermine those who wish to undertake criminal acts in the 4 empires ( well two of them right now )
Propaganda being one of the tools , just as I pointed out how she uses it in her blog .

We all know what this is , it’s a bit worrying you think we don’t know but thxs for enlightening us.

The true ‘monster’ in Eve is the collective that doesn’t grasp that Eve needs destruction and no safe spaces. The minute you make highsec 100% safe, you are actually destroying Eve…not rescuing it. You and your AG cronies are the real monster…as you fight for an Eve of risk-less gain in which stuff becomes worthless as there’s so much of it due to nothing ever being destroyed. You know, like with Eve Echoes.

1 Like

Ganking isn’t criminal, it’s just PvP. Think of it like a cop pull you over because you were on your cell phone while driving, except he uses the PIT maneuver because you’re too oblivious to heed his siren.
And I don’t think she uses her blog for propaganda, more instead for bragging purposes and rallying her flying monkeys so they stick to her cause.

You’re a mind reader now?

Granted, I should have. But it took me by surprise and my mind blanked.

I wasn’t hysterical, I raised my voice because I wanted to know why he hadn’t filled my prescription, didn’t answer my messages for 20 days and ignored the fact that because of him I had to spend the night and half a day at the hospital.

At least we agree on that.

That is literally the definition of Propaganda.

Don’t worry, Githany, great minds are working on it…

4 Likes

Wait tilll his back turned then Gank and loot him

2 Likes

NEPF Tools

3 Likes

They also have a notepad trick.

2 Likes

That little trick stopped many ganks but chat around it was funny

1 Like

notepad trick?

What if he draws eyes on the back of his ship with the new eve skin tool I heard it works wonders in the wild.

1 Like

Yes we had a problem of not organising our DPS and e-war on gank fleets , so wasting our firepower , so we devised away people could be given their own group of catalyst to fire on, e-war would have their own group too. No point firing on a ship that was jammed.

Anyway someone happened to call it the notepad trick , seeing how interested the gankers came in what we said we started to spin a story that it was some supper cool tactic that would cause hassle for gankers.

We consumed a lot of popcorn watching them flap about trying to work out what it was . It was just a set procedure that we used and practice , as ganks happen fast and no time for target calling .

I was always happy to be assigned the A’s :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Jason Kusion taking another shower then

“the end is nigh” bro we broke the uedama monthly record this month lmao

3 Likes

No. We made fun of you guys, and you stopped using it. For those who do not know, the trick involved sticking a notepad on your computer monitor, blocking out part of your overview, so the antiganker wouldn’t get overwhelmed by all the red Catalysts. Nobody ever thought this was cool.

2 Likes

thxs for making me laugh,

1 Like

Dying throws I’m sure it is , btw off topic question are you a painter in real

Bob owns an art gallery, yes.

2 Likes