The end is nigh. Gankers a dying breed

Yea I can imagine sorting that out in 6 seconds would be a nightmare.
Why not use suicide smart bombing cruisers? and then just not care when it dies, a few mediums should work in combination with lots of pings setup to land in the right spots.

If you kill 20% of their cata’s they won’t have enough dps to finish the target and the more they use the more effective aoe is.

If only stealth bomber bombs worked in high that would rock.

1 Like

I honestly hope not. I don’t hold them in particular high regard. But they do break up the monotony of dwelling in highsec from time to time. And the loss they enforce fuels other oppertunities aswel.

1 Like

Before the notepad trick it was impossible, very hit and miss , now we all know what to kill even before a gank fleet shows up .

A quick adjustment for any ships like Talos is all that’s needed

1 Like

You don’t need any notebook trick, you only need people who know how to use “Overview Settings” and “Personal Standings” in combination.

Tip from a pro: Remove Corp-Red for the Gankers at the beginning of the OP, let any of your pilots just have 5 selected gankers on Personal-Red and an overwiew tab where he can see only “Reds”. Voilá, everyone can see exactly the 5 people he should shoot at, and only those, nobody even can ‘accidentally’ shoot the wrong targets. Works even with 100 vs 100 if you want to, not that you would get 100 people into your AG fleet anyway…

Just don’t forget to reset the standings after the OP…

2 Likes

Indeed a good way , our way worked for us, on the go as people joined the fleet and so the watch list , which in turn gave them their targets , if someone left fleet your watch list position changed as did your targets .

With many new players joining and leaving, our custom overview settings worked perfectly.

When we had a small DPS fleet with logistics support and a single e-war burst, the gankers faced significant trouble. However, they eventually overcame this by waiting until we moved on.

Interestingly, we often showed up for just 15 minutes when a hauler friend needed to make a large run. Then we would leave, and the ganking would resume, with the gankers laughing that we got bored and failed again

2 Likes

Nope, we spread it around now, Aiko blew it, Sargon Blew it… Uh who else blew it…mmm glare

1 Like

ehhh, what?

Overview settings are dumb like that one shows.

ehhh, what?

Not sure how you operate with 10% of your screen available like that I would go mad.
As it is 90% UI is a bit too big wish there was an 80%.

1 Like

At least the smarter pilots can see the error in Sargon’s poor overview.

1 Like

You still salty that @Sargon_Of_Amerish rejected you?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent: :popcorn:

Back to his princess

1 Like

Frosty has moved on last hope is someone named

@Gil_Winchester someone who frosty had interacted with in Jita local

The end is nigh without our princess… :skull_and_crossbones:

You don’t know who that is

Man of Mystery | Frostpacker

I think he’s referring to accepting a scam contract from Jita local “interaction”. :blush:

In other words he got scammed out of 1 billion that should have gone to the princess?